• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Booth construction pictures thread - The 2006 edition (Photoshop Heaven!)

i completely missed it but can anyone show me where this came from?
1.jpg

MTE

It came from Ubisoft as part of a mistakenly released promo for the next Rayman game. Look for the thread on it.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I mentioned it in the Nintendo conference topic, but the best place to look for showfloor shots right now if probably the blog update from Gamespot's booth :lol

For example here:

http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2006/126/blak377_screen.jpg

You can see the white theming of Nintendo's booth, and the tail end of a PlayStation3 sign at Sony's (it looks like the spidey font is final). In one of their video updates you can see big white banners over nintendo's booth with pictures of people playing with wii controllers, also.

Peru

I can't find the gamespot video updates and blog from e3...been searching around: where is it located?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!

Dunno why I'm posting this, but since everyone already posted the Play Beyond adds I though about contributing with something else I encountered around the Convention Center.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
TTP said:

Dunno why I'm posting this, but since everyone already posted the Play Beyond adds I though about contributing with something else I encountered around the Convention Center.

was he from niger or something?

dasein said:
I didn't laugh not even once

On the Internet a brief exhalation of breath from the nose or tightening of corner of mouth counts as rolling on the floor laughing, didn't you know?

This thread = NeoGAF delivers great entertainment again.

FightyF

Banned
TTP said:

Jesus?

-edit-
I wonder if those Ubikids, or Ubisoft, had a chance to check out our threads and the PSes that resulted. :)

Raistlin

This thread just keeps getting better and better :lol

I think everyone has already given props to some of the more impressive material here, so I won't bother beating the same drum.

I would like to point out what I think is one of the more clever 'static' shots however ...

cse3.jpg

Assuming I 'get it' (bombs dropping?) ... I find this one pretty lol

If that's supposed to be an X-box logo though .... meh :\

Saoh

BorkBork said:
I see Mario too. I can't unsee him!

wow, it does look like mario :lol

anyway, i took more pics.

nintendo_booth.jpg

white and light colors FTW (as a designer, that´s my favorite style :) )

FightyF

Banned
Onix said:
I would like to point out what I think is one of the more clever 'static' shots however ...

cse3.jpg

Assuming I 'get it' (bombs dropping?) ... I find this one pretty lol

If that's supposed to be an X-box logo though .... meh :\

It's actually a CS thing, marking the spot where the Terrorists attack. usually beside a whole bunch of crates.

css-dust-1.big.jpg

Raistlin

Ahhh ... I see.

I figured it was some sort of demarkation for an attack. I though it was a Nintendii-bombs-dropping at E3 reference though.

Still a clever game reference however.

Saoh said:
wow, it does look like mario :lol

anyway, i took more pics.

nintendo_booth.jpg

white and light colors FTW (as a designer, that´s my favorite style :) )

Analysis like this is sober proof of how desperate we are for info.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
What are these picures being taken from?
A hidden cell phone camera? heh

oh and OT:
Any reason why I can't use the search function?
Is it not working or something?

guise

This thread will cause me heartbreak on tuesday when Miyamoto doesn't ride onto stage on the back of N64kid.

koam

Leonsito said:
http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2006/126/blak377_screen.jpg

Playstation 3 logo just in front of Nintendo's booth :)

Well yeah, the sony booth is always there.

Saoh

Paradoxal_Utopia said:
Analysis like this is sober proof of how desperate we are for info.

thank you :lol yes, i´ve been desperate for a year now :)

Leonsito said:
Playstation 3 logo just in front of Nintendo's booth

Sony is always there but didnt noticed. BOO spider-man font :/

suaveric

Did they put up those giant Nintendo banners this year so no one could see everything they're setting up (like in years past)?

suaveric said:
Did they put up those giant Nintendo banners this year so no one could see everything they're setting up (like in years past)?
Most likely just a closed off area. Also, if Sony and Nintendo are right across from each other's booths, I wonder what kind of security or privacy they have before the show starts, if any.

Top Bottom