• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Booth construction pictures thread - The 2006 edition (Photoshop Heaven!)

GoW-day-0-img-1.jpg

Nice.

Mashing

I thought pictures from inside the convention center were not allowed until the show opened on Wednesday?

Spy photos FTW!

Mashing said:
I thought pictures from inside the convention center were not allowed until the show opened on Wednesday?

Spy photos FTW!
My friend who went last year said it wasn't secure or anything, and he could go everywhere except for the actual expo floor.

FightyF

Banned
The L matches the 4 on the MGS4 font. I do not approve. Unless it's emphasizing 4. AS IN THERE WILL BE 4 SNAKES INVOLVED!!

7Th

Fight for Freeform said:
The L matches the 4 on the MGS4 font. I do not approve. Unless it's emphasizing 4. AS IN THERE WILL BE 4 SNAKES INVOLVED!!

Solid, Liquid, Naked and Solidus finally face off?!

Believe!

for the MGS4 pic, remember in the trailer how they made the MGS4 look like 3456. A sideways M=3,4=4,S=5,G=6. Maybe the L's are 7's.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
AndoCalrissian said:
Er... saw this in the Microsoft Press Conference thread, not sure if it was posted yet.

http://www.clubskill.com/downloads/E3%202006/DSCF0502.JPG[/IMG]
games for windows? guess it's not only coming to x360

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Interesting, I had figured that Shadowrun would be 360 only..
hmm

I'll have to see what it's like.. it better not be a FPS!

and your right \/ .. WTF at seemingly no Sci-Fi setting (not ruling it out yet hopefully)

Ranger X

I've read (read means "looked at" here) this whole thread tonight as i was out this week-end.
I bow down. Thread of the fucking year. (it's been 5 to 10 times i say this since last March)

ManaByte

Gold Member
yahso said:
i believe its confirmed for PC and PS3, and i don't see any of these logos on the banner !?

The theater presentation will be on a very nice high end PC.

The PS3 version, if at the show, will be behind closed doors.

I just had to give all the photoshoppers props in this thread, especially Oatmeal. The Rayman thread has been bettered in only a few short days. This week will possibly be the greatest in GAF history.

Midas

shaft said:
how much u think he's getting for that job? It's pretty hard...

I couldn't say, probably pretty much. I can only imagine how long it takes to make that thing. Can't wait to see pictures of the complete work of art when it's done.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Wait a minute, what "Turok" title is that? Never heard of a new Turok.

Well, I hate Turok anyway, so if you ignore my question, it would be no problem for me =/

Top Bottom