• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10.27.17 is about to be YUGE. What will you be playing?!

taco543

Mario day one, I'm going to be out of town for a week on work so I'm only going to have my switch on me, but I'm going to pick up the other two shortly after launch. Probably when I get back.

Odyssey and Wolfenstein for me. I’m debating on whether to take the day off or not. Origins kinda interests me, but I’ll probably wait until that is on sale.

BigEmil

Mario + AC Origins

I hate AC games tried them all but Origins seems it will be very good! Very different too much needed change of direction and I bet this will be the best AC game no doubt

Currently trying to figure this out with my girlfriend because Stranger Things 2 also comes out the 27th and we both really want to watch it. Current plan is something like

Get off work at 6, watch the first half of ST2 together, play Mario once GF goes to bed. She goes to work early the next morning, 8 hours of Mario, then finish ST2 when she gets home, rest of weekend devoted to Mario.

Edit: Gonna get Wolfy II for Switch when it comes out next year.

abrack08

I took the day off, I have Mario ordered through Best Buy with release day shipping. I'm going to wake up, binge as much Stranger Things as I can until the package arrives, then I'll be playing Mario. I'll be getting Origins eventually, but not right away.

I didn't like the last Wolfenstein so I'm too interest in The New Colossus.

TDLink

Mario is the only one that will still be $60 only two months later. So the choice is obvious. Western devs really have stopped me from buying their games Day 1 when they crater in price so fast. I'm excited to eventually play all 3 though. Loved TNO and this is the first Ass Creed I'm interested in in ages.

18-Volt

Origins will definitely be around $30 on Black Friday, no reason to buy it now. And I'm holding out for Switch version of Wolfenstein.

So it's just Mario for me.

BlondeTuna

Mario. I normally never buy anything Day 1; I made an exception for Zelda BOTW (totally worth it) and will be making an exception for this.

mantis23

i have all three preordered. I'll be picking them all up day one and playing them in the following order:

-Mario
-AssCreed
-Wolfenstein

All three games should be fantastic. I'm so excited.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
OP rehost those pics they're a mess.

Im gettin all 3

KodaRuss

Mario definitely. If Wolfenstein was coming out any other day it would be that.

Dont care about Assasin's Creed.

Stranger Things Season 2 as well....

Z..

All 3, eventually. But only Mario for now and the other 2 in a couple years or whenever I can get them for 10€ or less.

Egida

Neo Member
You know that you're my Super Star,
No one else can take me this far
I'm flipping the switch,
Get ready for this,
Ohh, ohh, let's do the Odyssey!

Buying Mario and Wolfenstein day one. Remains to be seen what I play first. Will probably play Mario while Wolf downloads and then play Wolf and see what happens.

I'm getting all three in the OP, but will not be able to play AC: Origins until Nov 7 when I get my Xbox One X -- it's the one of the three that I decided to use as an XB1X "launch title." Wolf2 on my PS4, and Odyssey is obviously gonna be on the Switch. One game for each major console platform, which I am JUST NOW realizing...

DerpHause

Odyssey + Wolfenstein

Never really got into AC. Didn't click with me early on and now so many games in that I feel like the series passed me by.

Super Mario Odyssey. I will be getting Wolfenstein immediately after I'm done with Mario, though.

Not interested in Assassin's Creed.

Top Bottom