• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

please for the love of god keep blake in, i watched 2 realy great defensive plays by him.
1. he kept pressuring dirk and he missed. 2. and now with jason kidd. Blake would suit our offense so much better.

guys how awesome would it be for the Lakers to 3peat again? I mean, 3 titles in a row when fans of other teams like the Jazz or TWolves will probably never see a title in their lifetime LOL!

Dirk is single-handedly keeping Mavs in this game. His offense is just so good. tough shot after tough shot. Kobe made a tough one of his own, too.

lakers have controlled the paint and rebounds this quarter so far. Phil was smart to take Pau out there. Now he can put him back at C and let Bynum rest til starting the 4th.

Omiee said:
bullshit because dirk got one and he is a superstar

Nah man! Kobe is like a top 1st tier superstar whilst Dirk is only a 3rd tier, maybe low 2nd tier, superstar....

You know i'm just playin' with you lol

Omiee

brianjones said:
shannon shouldnt be allowed to do anything but take wide open dunks

he has such a promising start making 3's and open jumpers.

odom you beautiful mother fucker what a shot!!

brianjones said:
shannon shouldnt be allowed to do anything

Fixed. I'm done with him. He's not even RZA Lite anymore, let alone a potential. I think this is pretty much his ceiling. I'd love to replace him this offseason.

Doomsayer

Ninja Scooter said:
Fixed. I'm done with him. He's not even RZA Lite anymore, let alone a potential. I think this is pretty much his ceiling. I'd love to replace him this offseason.

That isn't fair, he was balling at the beginning of the year. He is in a funk, hopefully he will break out of it soon.

numble said:
So Top 15 center Bynum doing ok tonight.

More like bottom 10, right?

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Dirk playing great, rest of the team sucking shit for the most part. Looks like a typical Mavs game. And I see Terry shot like 20% last night and is at 25% tonight. Entering the postseason already in playoff form it seems.

Brown can still hit open jumpshots and dunk. Dude has no handles whatsoever, though. I hate when he dribbles so much. Barnes had Lamar at the FT line where he's lethal and gives it to Brown to dribble off his leg.

Still a good showing by the bench to close the 3rd. LO with that 3 was sweet. Defense was pretty good there. Wish refs would stop calling the fighting through screen fouls, though.

Hopefully the bench can keep this up. Pau starting the 4th I think.

LO!

Doomsayer said:
That isn't fair, he was balling at the beginning of the year. He is in a funk, hopefully he will break out of it soon.

he was balling but he is what he is. I don't think he'll ever be better than a rotation guy, good for 10-15 minutes a game MAX and very flawed. It's too bad we don't have a first round pick I'd love to try and draft a PG/SG to replace him who is a little smarter, headier player (and can actually dribble).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom