• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
gaf-list.png

viakado said:
so you enjoy public masochisms. gotcha.

server: studio64.yi.org
channel: #nba-age

irc clients:
windows - use mirc or xchat
mac - colloquy

2K web irc chat (via mibbit.com)
Chatzilla(firefox extention)

Yo Dy, what time is it?
DY_nasty said:
Just got my pizza 20 minutes late with the wrong toppings and overtipped like a motherfucker

KNICKS TIME
Dy? Dy?

Oh. Dude's off to basic training. He'll be back hopefully soon. Wish him luck. Hopefully he's not going out there acting like a Bosh...

likeabosh.gif

Or like this Bosh...

SamuraiX- said:

nba_mar_2011_least.gif

nba_mar_2011_best.png

dream

What the shit. Power Balance really did buy the naming rights to Arco. I thought you guys were calling it that as an inside joke I wasn't privy to.

I'm a rockets fan. Even though we look nothing like the rockets of say...2 years ago. I'll never forget Carl Landry, Aaron Brooks, Shane Battier....and Yao Ming probably is done with his career

The M.O.B

Sharp said:
With Tony Parker out the Spurs-Heat games might actually be relatively interesting.

Pshhh, he saw us coming up on there schedule, Chalmers got him scurred.

CherryWoodFuton said:
Time for Wade to take over and swing his cock on the basketball court like it was meant to be
O_O

wtf.gif

Hey Reilo, shouldn't the Sterling Black History Month thing be up there.

in Fact..

2011 NBA Mar |OT|Celebrating Black History Month

ffs, you finally put irc in the op.
bishoptl said:
The Grizz stand alone
The Grizz stand alone
Hi ho the derry o
The Grizz stand alone

:\

i noticed you're in the single-age group just like konex and DMc.
just saying.

Branduil

MidnightCowboy said:
Out of all the players that don't have one, is Dirk the player in the league most deserving of a ring?
Edit: That are still playing.
Well he's certainly one of the only ones who was factually defrauded of one.

dream

Dear diary,

Today I learnt that grown ass men watch My Little Pony (dat jobber) and bicyclists really hate drivers.

Karakand

Speaking of Absinthe did you guys know he posts (posted?) on a Cavs fan board? Zep linked me to one of his posts ages ago and it was like he'd never been exiled.

exarkun

Kogepan said:
Denver is a better team post trade? yes, i think so.

This fuckin man knows whats up. They are gonna tear whoever they get in the post season a new one. Maybe not beat them, but that series is going to 6 for sure.

The Lakers better not be lazy. Cause Denver is hungry and will eat that shit up.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Karakand said:
Speaking of Absinthe did you guys know he posts (posted?) on a Cavs fan board? Zep linked me to one of his posts ages ago and it was like he'd never been exiled.

That means its just as likely that Zep created an account under his name and was posting just to trick you

masud

Banned
Vyer said:
I don't remember that many Knicks-Age.

lol @ raging spaniard background
We didn't get too many new life longs after the trade. I'm actually quite upset about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom