• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I heard them called the raptors of the west that was pretty accurate as well.

Not really... when you guys spend the good part of a decade in denial of your pudding soft, one dimensional 1st round pick that holds your entire franchise back, THEN you can be raptors west.

JR misses his tough J, Suns timeout. You'd think Suns go 2-for-1 here, you don't want to miss and have the Knicks have the last shot.

Suns look better w/o Dragic. Dragic looked off tonight.

thekad

Banned
Watching the highlights of the Rockets/Wolves game, Love is really not a center. Terrible at pick&roll D and can't protect the rim. If he can't shoot, and he obviously can't right now, they might as well just sit him down. Asik literally just started leaving him wide open.

Damn. Ron missed the layup and that is ballgame. He hits that and Denver takes a timeout. Oh well.

Tough game to win in Denver on a b2b. Most teams don't win this. With fair officiating and Dwight not getting himself kicked out perhaps they win.

Fucking Corey brewer though.

Emwitus

You really don't take that kind of shot metta. But good try. I'm okay with the loss. Kobe playing within the system of late...so atleast there's that. D'antoni better realize no matter how good our offense is.....defense wins championships. I don't know who'll drill that in.

Top Bottom