• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
... wearing a Dallas Mavericks jersey and Branduil commits suicide. The end.

john-wall-doesnt-seem-thrilled-with-13-straight-losses.jpg

play_e_sunsflier1_sy_400.jpg

piercelol.gif

Least

EAzYv.png

Best

9HiAT.png

ibeCauc6N4ruei.gif

It's not worth the time or effort.

Omega

Banned
Seriously?

am I missing something?

1 from each division + the next best record.

I'm pretty sure Clippers 9-6 isn't better than Spurs 13-4. They should be the third seed with Clips being 5th unless somehow a division tie at 9-6 gets two Pacific teams a 3/4 seed.

damn, didn't realize how much memphis was beasting, what happened last season?
I watched one game where they stomped miami , they exploited our inside weakness hard.
imma start watching them now, they're playing the spurs tonight, right?
I also love marc gasol's passing.

I watched one game where they stomped miami , they exploited our inside weakness hard.

two good games tonight. spurs/memphis, mia/bkn.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Memphis at San Antonio tonight. If you don't like that, you don't like basketball.

Yeah, I've been watching Kings games.

shira

what is the point of early season beasting?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So, there's a rumor on REALGM Bulls that the Magic might be interested in a deal that sends Davis & Redick to the Bulls for Boozer and a few picks. And they seem to be supporting it.

Wow.

So, there's a rumor on REALGM Bulls that the Magic might be interested in a deal that sends Davis & Redick to the Bulls for Boozer and a few picks. And they seem to be supporting it.

Wow.

dat Charlotte pick protected till 2016

GarPax finally get their man in Redick but Glen Davis will reduce Rose to tears again

SoulPlaya

more money than God
dat Charlotte pick protected till 2016

GarPax finally get their man in Redick but Glen Davis will reduce Rose to tears again
I know it's me, but those fools have an irrational hatred for Boozer. They would rather keep Davis' contract for another 3 years? Why? They just resigned Taj, and have Mirotic coming. What would Davis do? Be a backup to Noah? No way.

Glad I left that boat.

I know it's me, but those fools have an irrational hatred for Boozer. They would rather keep Davis' contract for another 3 years? Why? They just resigned Taj, and have Mirotic coming. What would Davis do? Be a backup to Noah? No way.

Glad I left that boat.

until the return of da king.

Emwitus

Wow.

lol Did dwight leave with every shred of common sense at the magic FO?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Wow.
Its like they want to see good basketball so bad that they don't even care if its them or not.

Rose
JJ
Luol
Taj
Noah

all over my face chest and ass

Just going to leave this here.

Preview of the above:
The-Advenutes-of-Christopher-Bosh-in-the-Multiverse-looks-really-good.-Screencap-via-Borscht-Corp..jpg

That Article said:
They also said this proves "the whole universe is in danger," then invited Bosh and Mike Miller (who apparently has a cameo role) to the free debut screening at the Miami Art Museum on Dec. 14, which seems nice.

WTF is going on. Everybody knows Florida has weird, but I thought it was déclassé redneck weird, not artsy weird.

Glad I left that boat.

I read that thread at the Bulls RealGM forum and some of them want the Magic's pick this year in return

lulz

Top Bottom