• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

charsace

Cross post from the old thread:
Nothing about him made me thin he'd have a shot in the NBA and its entirely the fault of the AAU system. Dude should be sitting his ass in the paint and learning how to work down low but instead he got hot from 15 ft one day and some jackass coach decided to be the one to turn him into the next Kevin Durant.
Steven Adams of Pitt. Top 5 pick in this draft. Looks like he can anchor a defense. He does what you want a big to do; stay around the paint, crash the boards, defends the paint.

Wade is declining quick. Doesn't have the quickness anymore and should probably drop 20lbs.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
lol Did dwight leave with every shred of common sense at the magic FO?
It's a horrendous trade for both teams. I still maintain that Taj is not the solution for the Bulls at PF. He's made no offensive development at all.

until the return of da king.
MJ isn't coming back.

I read that thread at the Bulls RealGM forum and some of them want the Magic's pick this year in return

lulz
They must be insane.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This year Wade is still occasionally Wade.

Next year and on Wade is going to be a consistent liability.

Asik is outscoring Al Jefferson.

Guessing the Jazz don't win if this trend continues.

This team has a lot of issues.

Steven Adams of Pitt. Top 5 pick in this draft. Looks like he can anchor a defense. He does what you want a big to do; stay around the paint, crash the boards, defends the paint.

He had two points and three rebounds against the Detroit Titans, he's not close and isn't going to declare.

DY_nasty

Spurs playing great

but 0/11 from 3 and shooting 29%. Ball just won't stay down for them tonight.

DY_nasty

donecan is giving gasol dat work tonight

i thought this guy was going to roll over 3 years ago...

Top Bottom