• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lbj with the dolphin dive

the nets collapses look so much worse than the average team. not sure why... probably something to do with one guy making 120 mil

lbj with the dolphin dive

the nets collapses look so much worse than the average team. not sure why... probably something to do with one guy making 120 mil

lol. net usually look tired and miss shots in the 4th. the 3 ball is what saves them but its not going in right now.

Glad to see the Mavs can't even beat a 5 win Pistons team. This team is fucking done, just rest Dirk the rest of the year and get a high draft pick man.

Glad to see the Mavs can't even beat a 5 win Pistons team. This team is fucking done, just rest Dirk the rest of the year and get a high draft pick man.

image.php

Christmas Dirk is a sad panda.

Pimpwerx

I need the Nets to make this closer. I put money on them +8. :D I figure, we win a close game, it's a win-win for me. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

you're losing your money tonight, sorry bro

Yeah....

...excuse me....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Anyway, this was one of our best defensive efforts of the season. Wade looked good tonight too. Solid win. I wish it was closer though. PEACE.

Blatant missed kicked ball by the refs, argh.

Burks and Hayward scoring well, but there's no defense at all. I wonder how conversations between Al and Foye go after defensive breakdowns when both guys blow on defense.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I wake up for a Double-OT versus a Irving-less Cavs team? I mean, fucking REALLY?

Jeff-DSA

59 to 23. That's the free throw disparity for the Jazz and their opponents for the last two games. Why can't we get to the line? With our front court we should be shooting tons of FTs. This is stupid.

exarkun

Linsanity is back baby!

Not really, but the Jazz point guard play really made it seem like it!

Great game diehard and jeff. G-Time looked good. But our white wing player looked better! Ha!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nice W, feels good anytime the Rockets beat the Jazz.

Glad to have Parsons and Delfino back, would not have won if they didn't play.

Also why can't Lin actually try like he did tonight every game, it makes no sense.

Top Bottom