• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Pkaz01

Telfair stepping out of bounds isn't the dumbest end game possesion i've ever seen.

Long Live Steve Nash Iso

Well he almost got the pass intercepted before that because he just stood there and waited for the most obvious pass to dudley, then he ran out of bounds. but ive seen worse as well

Emwitus

At a moment we needed a defensive stop, D'antoni subbed in duhon for metta. (metta fouled out)

D'antoni subbed in Duhon for metta

Subbed in Duhon for metta

Duhon for metta

Shit!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lakers hot garbage

Shadow780

I fucking hate bums who can't play for shit normally but always gets hot against Lakers.

Fuck you Brewer

Fuck you Tim Thomas, FUCK YOU.

EAD GAF.

JR Swish, baby.

mysmilie_1037.gif

Ball don't lie

Duhon, Meeks, Nash, Kobe, Pau.

Is this real life?

Why not play a 5 PG line up for 48 minutes and get it over with?
Game was over then. No reason to play a dude with back spasms those mins.

Hill got few minutes with pau though. I don't get that. Wish when Dwight went out that he'd play more. Go big on them.

Still I didn't think this was goon to be a win and they at least played decent on offense.

I think it's time to put Meeks as the backup pg and get Morris and Duhon out of the rotation. Just take Kobe out earlier in the first and have him in with the bench til Blake comes back.

linsivvi

Game was over then. No reason to play a dude with back spasms those mins.

Hill got few minutes with pau though. I don't get that. Wish when Dwight went out that he'd play more. Go big on them.

Still I didn't think this was goon to be a win and they at least played decent on offense.

I think it's time to put Meeks as the backup pg and get Morris and Duhon out of the rotation. Just take Kobe out earlier in the first and have him in with the bench til Blake comes back.

It's the super small ball that dumb fuck is going for. He's doing that regardless of the situation and it's killing the Lakers' size advantage and any remote chance of having a decent defense.

It's the super small ball that dumb fuck is going for. He's doing that regardless of the situation and it's killing the Lakers' size advantage and any remote chance of having a decent defense.
I'm not disagreeing. I didn't want the small ball there tonight.

Just saying with 3 min to go and down 12 I wouldn't put in a dude who just sat out 3 ganes last week from back spasms. Game was over. He'll I'd pull Kobe Nash and the rest out of there.

Top Bottom