• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Hey, hey, I have some jokes for everyone!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eddie Curry starts on opening night for the Mavericks.

7vHhY.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James Harden was traded because the Thunder are paying Kendrick Perkins $9mil/yr.

7vHhY.jpg

Amare Stoudemire is out 6 weeks.

7vHhY.jpg

Lamar Odom is fat and plays for the Clippers.

7vHhY.jpg

The Knicks are fucking garbage.

7vHhY.jpg

Reilo, please out this in new Season Thread OP:

Friday League Pick'Em Group

http://www.pooltracker.com/join.asp?poolid=72447

PW: flop

currently 39 members. Join Now!

Branduil

By "Lamar Odom is fat and plays for the Clippers" you mean "Lamar Odom is fat and collects a paycheck from the Clippers while not actually contributing anything besides moping," right?

reilo

By "Lamar Odom is fat and plays for the Clippers" you mean "Lamar Odom is fat and collects a paycheck from the Clippers while not actually contributing anything besides moping," right?

7vHhY.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Excited for this season, lots of great storylines to follow. Hopefully can be more active in the thread this year.

reilo

I missed the more obvious James Harden joke:

The Thunder traded James Harden for Kevin Martin.

7vHhY.jpg

Brinbe

Going to the Raptors opener tomorrow against the Pacers. Think we'll likely be in that mix for 8th but probably just miss out and finish 9th/10th (which is so Toronto), but I'm still excited for this season.

This 2012-2013 campaign is all about developing the likes of Val/Ross, seeing what DeMar and Davis can do with an increased role and it'll feel good to watch a good and capable 2-way PG in Lowry. If we can keep up the improved effort on the defensive end, we'll be a fun team to watch all year.

And as always, Bargs/Calderon and Kleiza can fuck off.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Hollinger has Orlando and Charlotte going neck and neck. Should be the most exciting race in basketball.

Your team is going down DY. Well I guess its up?

TheFatOne

I'm not sure what to expect from the Celtics this season. I'm hoping they can make another run like last season, but I don't think KG/Pierce will hold up for an entire season.

KingGondo

Banned
Still optimistic that OKC will contend again. The team will look different, but still has tons of talent and advantages over other teams. 55+ wins and a top 3 seed should still definitely happen.

Curious to see whether Presti plans on keeping Martin or not.

I'd prefer him to make a move to stabilize the lineup with someone like Ben Gordon for the long term at a slightly lower cost than Harden. The earlier we can integrate a guy into the lineup for the long term, the better chance we have of winning this season.

Top Bottom