• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 PC Bullshot thread of "1 FPS? That's 1 screenshot per second"

antitrop

Maybe not as impressive as some other Skyrim shots in this thread, but liked the setting.

http://i.minus.com/ibgpttftitTUJ5.png[IMG]

[URL="http://i.minus.com/ijItWHMlbzCUu.png"]Original 3200x1800 image.[/URL][/QUOTE]

I'm not really sure what you mean, that may be the best Skyrim shot in the thread.

Mithos

I'm not really sure what you mean, that may be the best Skyrim shot in the thread.

I'm talking about pure IQ, as in pushing quality and tech speak (SMAA, FXAA, MSAA), and I'm meaning on top of whatever you can set directly in the game options. ;p

Did you guys set compression rules in the OP, this thread load way fucking faster than the OG Screenshot thread, it's soothing to have them load so quickly.

It's probably the 1 pic per post rule.

crysis32013-02-2215-5eeu0p.png

antitrop

I love how the leaves on the left side of that Tomb Raider shot are pretty decently detailed, with lots of nice water droplets and everything and no real offensive aliasing.

Then on the right side you have these disgusting, insanely low-res textures that would look out of place in a PS2 game.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Yes, yes, UT3 looks great. What kind of framerate are you getting?

Around 30 fps, doing 8xsgssaa/8xmsaa brings it down to 0-1 :) can't be bothered navigating menus for like 10 min just to get ingame haha.

IoCaster

I hope this is in line with the spirit of the thread and better than my first attempt.

plady3.png

Edit: Does anyone know how to enable free camera and disable the HUD in Last Remnant? I really think it has some great potential for bullshots if I can get that worked out.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Preface: It's a 32-bit DX9 MMOFPS running on an overhauled Project Offset Engine with streaming textures. And it only (from what I can tell) supports FXAA. SMAA injectors do crap all, and nVidia control panel override doesn't work. FXAA or nothing (nothing looks worse).
Any help would be appreciated getting something to work with this game. I've got beta keys if you are interested in trying.

That said I think it's a pretty good shot overall, playable at 30FPS too. Don't kill me!

http://www.abload.de/img/firefallclientsunkenh0fumk.png
Anyone?
Did you guys set compression rules in the OP, this thread load way fucking faster than the OG Screenshot thread, it's soothing to have them load so quickly.

It's probably the 1 pic per post rule.
That and abload hasn't been sucking as much it seems.

Sorry to mess up the flow but why does neogaf always display the actual resolution instead of your downsampled ones. Happens in chrome and firefox.

What I mean is I only see the 1920 width ones if I open the image location in a new tab, what I see here are all 2560x1440+ images.

RoKKeR

Sorry to mess up the flow but why does neogaf always display the actual resolution instead of your downsampled ones. Happens in chrome and firefox.

What I mean is I only see the 1920 width ones if I open the image location in a new tab.

Because we resize them to 1920? I'm not sure what the question is.

Spazznid

What I mean is I only see the 1920 width ones if I open the image location in a new tab, what I see here are all 2560x1440 images.

What we are doing is resizing the images in photoshop to a resolution of 1920x1080. If we posted the raw, higher resolution files, you'd have to scroll to the right all the time because Neogaf doesn't resize images unless they are in quotes. Also the raw images would take much more space and take much longer to load. If you want the raw files, just ask. some of us might keep them. I don't, though, I overwrite the originals with the resized ones.

Guys lol I completely understand this, what I'm saying is your resized size is NOT what my firefox and monitor is showing.

I'm seeing apparently stretched images.

Spazznid

Guys lol I completely understand this, what I'm saying is your resized size is NOT what my firefox and monitor is showing.

I'm seeing apparently stretched images.

Screenshots? let us see what you see.

My browser doesn't fit around the whole image, so I don't see the far right of them. But it's not stretched for me...

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I know this is not common but if someone could grab some Bulletstorm Shots id appreciate it.

The files that would normally let you disable the hud and enable free cam in an UE3 game are encrypted in Bulletstorm, so there won't be any shots in this thread, perhaps the other one.

Spazznid

The files that would normally let you disable the hud and enable free cam in an UE3 game are encrypted in Bulletstorm, so there won't be any shots in this thread, perhaps the other one.

Can't you Texmod the textures of the hud to be clear? I'm grasping at straws, here...

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist

Could you link to how to enabled free cam in UE3 games? I'd like to try to force it in some games.

bideogamer

Neo Member
Woah woah this is reminding me of Marble Blast Ultra. What is this game?
It's a puzzle game that my friend is making for PC, Mac and iOS. It's still in development (and I even worked on a few models for it!) and he's trying to get it on Steam Greenlight.

He let a few Youtubers at a build, so you should be able to see some footage on there.

Top Bottom