• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

DD

iCcQtq5gNKw1a.jpg

ipYhJuo2LDJ7H.jpg

Ludono

Currently overseas on a laptop (an ASUS G75VW, not a barbarian at least) and can't wait to either return to my gaming rig back in the States or build a new one here. Been wanting to contribute to this thread for a looooong time.

Mad props to all the talented photographers in here!

1080p Highest settings

ibmRDeRyIG79sl.png

Game is starting to show it's age with some pretty bad textures and flat textures for clothes instead of models etc.

Still really fun though and the facial animation is top-notch

kanuuna

This one because its Stallion on the rooftop sniping the 3 fools down below and it also has the American flag showing. If you disagree your a terrorist.

I remember coming across a gallery of really amazing shots of MW2 around it's release. I can't recall the author of the shots nor have I been able to find the gallery again - but I did grab some of them on my hard drive, albeit most at lower resolutions (originals being 1080p IIRC).

I really wish there were better options for taking screenshots in the series. The animation is pretty good, and the spectacle would be really nice to capture in freezed scenes.

bamboobimbo

Neo Member
iAGaClZwx0HXt.bmp

Absolutely LOVE that this game was made. Ubi frustrate me a lot, but damn if they aren't able to pull of their stylistic vision most of the time.

maneil99

I remember coming across a gallery of really amazing shots of MW2 around it's release. I can't recall the author of the shots nor have I been able to find the gallery again - but I did grab some of them on my hard drive, albeit most at lower resolutions (originals being 1080p IIRC).

I really wish there were better options for taking screenshots in the series. The animation is pretty good, and the spectacle would be really nice to capture in freezed scenes.

You can slow down time with the Dev console

BONKERS

Wish someone could mod in better skyboxes! Such disparity. Basically 1999 web jpgs ha

Awesome screens though.

Curious however, are you using drivers past 331.40, and so you are just enabling AO in NVCP?

Because,

A.) it's good to know HBAO+ with the built in Flag for MW2 works.
B.) It's also good to know that it has issues with things like DoF (Ex where it bleeds through somewhat incorrectly). MW1 has the same issue with fog from grenades and such.
Nvidia didn't quite thoroughly test their driver HBAO+ it seems sometimes, as a large majority of games have issues.

maneil99

Wish someone could mod in better skyboxes! Such disparity. Basically 1999 web jpgs ha

Awesome screens though.

Curious however, are you using drivers past 331.40, and so you are just enabling AO in NVCP?

Because,

A.) it's good to know HBAO+ with the built in Flag for MW2 works.
B.) It's also good to know that it has issues with things like DoF (Ex where it bleeds through somewhat incorrectly). MW1 has the same issue with fog from grenades and such.
Nvidia didn't quite thoroughly test their driver HBAO+ it seems sometimes, as a large majority of games have issues.

Yea I am using the HBAO Flag + 16xAF, 32x CSAA and 8x Transparent AA through nvidia CP

Top Bottom