• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
U6Y85HT.png

1V5OR08.png

3EZmfvi.png

voEbzCr.png

kr3M4Ok.png

YyN9D5Q.png

iG5pM2a.png

ivLtgXC.png

Ls9VCZe.gif

l7wEg0d.jpg

Andrew Bynum was suspended for conduct detrimental to the team over the weekend. The suspension has been lifted but they are still keeping him away from the team. However, according to Terez Owens the final straw that got Bynum suspended for inappropriate relations with an assistant coach, but we believe this to be untrue.

Read more at http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...-slept-with-coaches-wife/#Tctm1z59hDzvlgkA.99

#assets

YnQFsFa.png

28Nrn3G.png

Happy New Year!

Man 2OT's in a row. At this point its clear, the Knicks stay on your mind cause you haters obviously got nothing else....
castroh.png

It's okay come April, May, and hopefully June we'll get Heat-hating Reilo instead

Since yall won't be playing into those months

giri

Wait, that knicks fan caught feels after melo replied to him?

Wow, Melo is an asshole, picking on 5 y.o. girls like that.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
Hearing the Gasol-Bynum proposed deal not likely to happen.

Welp. The dream is dead.

Oh, I almost forgot: FUCK DA KNICKSSSSS.

OP needs more Raptors Drake Night poster.

Also, the New York Knicks? Fuck those guys. Fuck Andrea motherfucking Bargnani in particular.

giri

OP needs more Raptors Drake Night poster.

Also, the New York Knicks? Fuck those guys. Fuck Andrea motherfucking Bargnani in particular.

I like how trading away all of your terrible players has forced your team to be better.

Congrats on a competent GM.

Spooks

Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving received an MRI and exam this afternoon regarding the left knee injury he sustained during the second half of yesterday’s game in Indianapolis. The exam was conducted at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health by Cavaliers Head Team Physician Dr. Richard Parker. The results of the MRI and exam confirm a left knee contusion. Irving will undergo treatment and continued evaluation. He will be listed as questionable for tomorrow night’s game at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland vs. the Orlando Magic. His status will be updated as appropriate.
Phew.

Thank goodness every NBA OT is about the Knicks.

I just wish they could use their perpetual relevance to get an owner that wants to win for all those fans out there.

Cloudy

Banned
(1/2)Deal is imminent. Sources say Steve Nash & Pau Gasol will be traded to the Cleveland Cavs for Andrew Bynum, Anthony Bennett, Jarrett Jack and the Cavs 2014

Mitch is a magician if this is true

Omzz

i really hope lowry stays with us. unless masai dishes out some cash he aint staying. it's the first time we ever had an above average pg

Why would Cleveland do that when they can just cut Bynum?

League is fucking rigged if that goes through

Savings and the pick would be enough and in LA's favor, we could probably flip Jack for something and maybe Bennet becomes NBA ready.

Really goofy and lopsided. I hope CLE wants that 8 seed real bad.

That deal would make more sense if swaggy p was thrown in. It would benefit both sides. Nash won't be healthy for a while if ever again.

Top Bottom