• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

fertygo

LOL I thought Derozan shooting well in this Raps burst and I look into to his stat.. he delivering for this game despite that I guess.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
It's like Memphis and Toronto began to see and appreciate the value of team basketball right after they've traded Rudy and goes on a big winning streak. Nuts.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Cunningham has been so off lately, kinda sucks that hes jjs favorite target

DC hasn't really looked good all season.

I was in favor of keeping JJ over Ridnour, but I think we could really use Ridnour's steadiness off the bench. I know what that dude brings every night, not the case with Barea.

Tom Penny

I can't tell if Carter Williams is a fluke. If he evev learns to shoot mid 40's his stat lines are going to be ridiculous. Always fills up the sheet.

Mik317

I can't tell if Carter Williams is a fluke. If he evev learns to shoot mid 40's his stat lines are going to be ridiculous. Always fills up the sheet.

the sixers play at an insane pace (to mask their inability to play in half court) so it is difficult to truly tell. He isn't the complete bust I thought he would be tho

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

So far he is shooting 42% almost.. If he can keep that up he will have a better rookie year than Kidd. The player who I think he is most like

So not on the Lakers?

The Lakers aren't a toxic situation at all this year. No expectations, Kobe doesn't seem to give a shit and most fans have embraced the tank. That and our whole roster is made up of second chance players who were garbage the first time around.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The Lakers aren't a toxic situation at all this year. No expectations, Kobe doesn't seem to give a shit and most fans have embraced the tank. That and our whole roster is made up of second chance players who were garbage the first time around.

lol if you say so.. Without Kobe around he made be safe for a while..

melo-donutpmsf8.gif

Snakeyes

Dude... the tank has been sent to the scrapyard since the Rudy Gay trade. We'd have to go on a historically bad losing streak to even get into the bottom 8, and that ain't happening with the New York implosion and the other injury ridden teams. Better come to terms with it now.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So what happened to the Nuggets?

They're totally going to end up with a worse pick than the Knicks at the rate they're going.

Mik317

So what happened to the Nuggets?

They're totally going to end up with a worse pick than the Knicks at the rate they're going.

Karma for firing Karl.

also Iggy being one of the only dudes who played defense and Gallos offense being missing too.

But mainly karma

Top Bottom