• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Dude you called it earlier!

Haha, I'd love to say I was totally serious about that. I guess the Raps flying out of Chicago on NYE meant they couldn't get as hung over as Indy. Alcohol wins another one!

zm031k.jpg

Part Deux!

Breakout the photoshop LFK.

Blast from the past! Got no 'shop skills though.

Tom Penny

Poor Knicks :( There is always Rondo demanding a trade for plan B

Carmelo Anthony’s former teammate needed just a few seconds to ponder the question and deliver a definitive answer.

“I think he’s leaving. I’ve played with Melo for a long time and he knows he can’t win here. At this stage, all he wants to do is win. That’s why he’ll leave.”

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
BTW: This thread title sucks. It should've been "Melo Tells Felton to Stop Rooting For Him"

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Melo/kobe laker future.

Unless D'Antoni is fired, Melo isn't going to the Lakers. Not a chance in hell.

He could likely end up in places like Chicago, Dallas, or shit...even Houston.

Lala is a bit of a fame chaser though...so if she has that sway over him, he's going to end up a Laker. :p

MVP

Banned
How many of you guys are entering the MVP giveaway

Knicks fans not allowed (just kidding, but just like the actual New York Knicks, they don't have a chance at winning a damn thing, they're probably all still on dialup anyway). If a proven Heat fan happens to win, they get $500

Knicks fans not allowed (just kidding, but just like the actual New York Knicks, they don't have a chance at winning a damn thing, they're probably all still on dialup anyway). If a proven Heat fan happens to win, they get $500

100 dollars? Sounds familiar

you took my rent money and now you gon give it away to some random people?

bad karma son

bad karma

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
realgm
Andre Miller yelled at Brian Shaw during the second half of the Denver Nuggets' 114-102 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers as he was headed for his first healthy scratch.

Miller felt as though he was being disrespected by Shaw.

"There's a time and place for everything," Shaw said. "In the middle of the arena in front of everyone ... I just tried to calm it down."

Miller had already left the arena before the media could speak with him.
shaw feelin some type of way

Tom Penny

How did I miss the Nets ESPN New Year's poll? They mean.

The Nets are wearing nicknames on their jerseys on Jan. 10. Which one would you most like to see?

21% Oldy
4% Ouchy
10% Whiny
9% Bricky
56% Lousy

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WojYahooNBA
Denver has suspended guard Andre Miller for two games for conduct detrimental to team, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Nuggets are 11-5 this year when Miller plays 19 or more minutes this year. 3-12 when he plays less. Maybe Shaw should let the man play and let them eat pizza.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten
NBA announces the Lakers have been bumped from national TV again. TNT will show POR @ HOU instead of LAL @ CHI on Jan. 20

The Lakers are blacklisted from national broadcasting channels. They're that bad!

giri

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten
NBA announces the Lakers have been bumped from national TV again. TNT will show POR @ HOU instead of LAL @ CHI on Jan. 20

The Lakers are blacklisted from national broadcasting channels. They're that bad!

I take it the xmas day ratings were so bad that they had to take notice of them.

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten

Im on the verge of blacklisting them from my own TV, and I haven't really missed a game since 1987. :/

Never thought I would live to see the day where this team is as bad as it is. It all unraveled so quickly. I'm embarrassed as a fan to have this product be a representation of an NBA team.

I place all the blame on Jim Buss, and D'Antoni. More so Jim, he has destroyed a legacy in just a couple of years.

WojYahooNBA
Denver has suspended guard Andre Miller for two games for conduct detrimental to team, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Nuggets are 11-5 this year when Miller plays 19 or more minutes this year. 3-12 when he plays less. Maybe Shaw should let the man play and let them eat pizza.
Whos coaches wife is andre nailing?

why are laker fans still hating on dantoni

he had that roster playing 500 ball until all of his point guards broke
Yeah he's been better than I expected as a coach. Still, I wonder if his play style has something to do with all the injuries considering the pace.

Jan. 2, 2014 – The Toronto Raptors’ Dwane Casey and the Phoenix Suns’ Jeff Hornacek today were named the NBA Eastern and Western Conference Coaches of the Month, respectively, for games played in December.

Casey led the Raptors to an 8-6 (.571) record, including road wins over the Dallas Mavericks and Oklahoma City Thunder. The six road wins Toronto posted tied for best in the conference in December (Maurice Cheeks led the Detroit Pistons to six road wins). The Raptors had five players account for double-digit scoring averages on the month, and closed December winning seven of their final nine games.

Hornacek guided the Suns to a 10-3 (.769) record, including wins over the Mavericks, Golden State Warriors, Houston Rockets and Los Angeles Clippers. Phoenix recorded a five-game winning streak between Dec. 4-15, the longest winning streak the Suns have had since January, 2011. The Suns, who rank eighth in the NBA in scoring at 103.7 ppg, eclipsed the 100-point plateau in 10 of their final 11 December contests.

Other nominees for Coach of the Month were Atlanta’s Mike Budenholzer, Golden State’s Mark Jackson, Indiana’s Frank Vogel, Los Angeles Clippers’ Doc Rivers, Miami’s Erik Spoelstra, Oklahoma City’s Scott Brooks, Portland’s Terry Stotts and San Antonio’s Gregg Popovich.

Started from 3rd from the bottom now we here.

Vahagn

why are laker fans still hating on dantoni

he had that roster playing 500 ball until all of his point guards broke

He had one good stretch of going 6-2. The rest of the year its been bad stretch after bad stretch.

Started 4-7
Good Stretch 6-2
Then went 3-10

He had one good stretch of going 6-2. The rest of the year its been bad stretch after bad stretch.

Started 4-7
Good Stretch 6-2
Then went 3-10

Considering that the team looks 15-67 caliber on paper (literally lead by Nick Young and Jordan Hill with the corpses of Pau, Kobe, and Nash dragging things down as well), I don't know how bad those stretches are.

giri

Can i just say, that i hope the suns make the right trade, and not just A trade.

Which is going to be very hard for them to do, and I would just as much prefer that they keep all their picks, let these young guys play out the year, and re-assess after the play offs.

I mean a trade for Melo / Granger would be a big step back i think. And i'm not sure who else is available.

Top Bottom