• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Lender

28800904036_b86cc41037_o.png

Helix Mod can be used to hide and\or toggle shaders. He could be using it to hide the HUD.

Yes, for some reason I wasn't able to find a toggle in CE. I've recently looked around and have seen One3rd has a CE with toggle. I should have checked that earlier... (I also forgot to disable the vignette and bloddy screen when hit by an enemy)

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8654/28800904036_b86cc41037_o.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

did you really just post a nearly 8K lossless PNG that is almost 30MB in size?

High quality JPEG + Resize my dude because you are killing the pages load times.

OtisInf

Nice shots and so crisp. SWRE made a huge difference it seems..
Thanks, Nick :)

Not sure if this is allowed here, if not, I'll remove it: I created a multiple exposure shot (my first ever, so it of course ended up differently than I anticipated). Used 6 shots from The Witcher 3 (using reshade, mods, yadda yadda). Used photoshop for the end result.

28250719154_2b61468ce1_o.jpg

28815167682_557ba4f102_o.jpg

28634914390_f934925925_o.jpg

Edit:
Oh, you whipped up a table for MGS5? Camera, FOV, timestop?

I did it for Ground Zeroes but didn't give the full game very much time.

Sort of, but it was really tin man tex with the Infinite heaven mod, it has a freecam that doesn't break the rendering and much more. I use Cheat Engine to use the different time mechanics of the game to slow it down and stop it without getting the effects of the reflex mechanic (CA and blur etc) and make the weather go fast or slow it down and for FOV. But the work was all done by tin man tex before and I only used his mod to get to those mechanics with Cheat Engine.

OtisInf

Can't do anything about the banding and aliasing, ReShade crashes when atl-tabbing, ingame aa is bad. I've tried :(
If you have a local network (and with a home router that's easy to do), and a spare old laptop, you can share your game folder over the network and edit the reshade .cfg files on your laptop, so you can tweak reshade values without alt-tabbing :)

Top Bottom