• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Lime

screenshot_2016-11-09qauxy.jpg

screenshot_2016-11-086ou9k.jpg

Lime

Wow, is the new DLC for Mafia 3 out? And is there already a free camera? I'd sure like to play that game right about now

cooly08

Nice shots :)

Btw, just use the img tags, not the url tags. So copy / paste the ubb block from flickr and just keep the img tags with the image url :) That way the image is resized inside the page when clicking on it, otherwise flickr opens.

Thank you. :)

I've edited my post and deleted the url tags.

Xyber

Btw, just use the img tags, not the url tags. So copy / paste the ubb block from flickr and just keep the img tags with the image url :) That way the image is resized inside the page when clicking on it, otherwise flickr opens.

Easiest thing is to just use this extension in Chrome https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...ca?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

Don't know if it's available for other browsers, but I think it was a gaffer who made it. Just right click an image on flickr and click "View original size", then right click and copy the image link on the new page.

TheRed

Was a pretty great campaign, actually loved the sci-fi universe they built and want to see more of it. The end credit sequence was surprisingly touching too.

30926334232_23e721a81b_o.png

31068595285_ec0ac8c7cc_o.png

Das what I do. Love that extension. Midhras keeps complaining that it doesn't exist for Firefox though :p

Currently playing Dishonored 2. It's ok. I just wish there was a way to timestop + freecam + fov + toggle hud.

31004629466_eab5d5ba40_o.jpg

Wish I didn't steal the painting before taking that screenshot :(

I'll be in my bunk....

Top Bottom