• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Is there a tool for controlling DOF now? Or is that your own thing? :)

It's just ReShade.

24870456365_aaebba8f8c_o.jpg

I like the idea behind the super widescreen pics but it kinda ruins it when they are actually so noticeably and heavily cropped.

You know there are super widescreen monitors where these screenshots are captured on natively right (as in not croopped)? I'm curious as to which ones you actually think are cropped. Because I haven't seen any.

kanuuna

I just don't get why they disabled SSS during gameplay, especially for the PC port :/ MGSV had it on all the time, right?

I'm pretty sure the Definitive Edition of the 2013 Tomb Raider for PS4/X1 had it on all the time, which makes the lack of on it's sequel all the more disappointing.

OtisInf

24272410173_07784f234b_o.jpg

And... it's a wrap. The end-game/boss fight sadly didn't leave any moment to take a shot of the magnificent ceiling (again) but alas... order has been restored, we can all sleep well again tonight! ;)

It's so surprising that there are such few shots for The Witness in this thread, which is kind of funny because one of the major things for that game is perspective and what is in the frame.

It's so surprising that there are such few shots for The Witness in this thread, which is kind of funny because one of the major things for that game is perspective and what is in the frame.

I would take screenshots of it if I actually wanted to play it. But I don't. Maybe other people feel the same way. I dunno....

I think this is a pretty good shot because while heavily modded, it still looks like Skyrim, or somewhat what Skyrim was supposed to look like. It looks more artistically consistent than a lot of the mod screenshots I see.

Thanks! I'm glad you noticed. Consistency and resemblance to the vanilla game are of utmost important to me when using mods. I don't try to make Skyrim look different than the vanilla game for the sake of being different - I try to make it look like it's gotten a graphics upgrade. Hundreds of hours of research, comparing, testing and tweaking are worth it.

Top Bottom