• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Lime

batmanak2016-01-2800-0xo21.jpg

batmanak2016-01-2800-h9ogl.jpg

I keep hearing that arkham knight is broken which is sad because I red boxed it once on Xbox and I liked what I played so I was planning on getting it and was hoping that it ran well on PC. How does it run now?

owasog

I keep hearing that arkham knight is broken which is sad because I red boxed it once on Xbox and I liked what I played so I was planning on getting it and was hoping that it ran well on PC. How does it run now?
I've been playing it last couple of days and it is perfectly playable on my 970 although it still has major fps drops while driving the batmobile. It just can't hold 60fps when moving fast through the open world. I also encountered a gamestopping bug (twice!) that required me closing and restarting the game (batmobile remote-control key refused to work anymore when it was absolutely required for that quest)

SnowDrops

Protip for screenshotting Firewatch: Bring up the camera and put it back away, you get a second of hud-circle free time to take your shot. No more Photoshop.
I only just found out in the last few seconds of the game.

17a0s0m.png

the clipping in the right portrait :( why...
Never did create a guide, but it's basic. It's a high-res screenshotting method.
Thanks so much for this guide :)

One thing to note to anyone else doing this, make sure you load and save two profiles (one for screenshotting, one for positioning) that are the same aspect ratio because if you just type in the numbers it skews up your positioning!

30IR

Banned
Somewhere out there, is my dear Cirilla:

cBHb.jpg

Contemplating the travails of life:

dBHb.jpg

There is something about the solitude and stillness of this world:

eBHb.jpg

30IR

Banned
Just want to add how well TW3 performs now on the Uber Rig:

~70FPS w/ everything maxed including all GameWorks option @ 5K.
~120FPS w/ everything maxed including all GameWorks option @ 4K.

4K:

iBHb.jpg

Chris_C

24325311554_53a757949c_o.png

24955927975_e187570acc_o.png

Started playing this game today and not only does it look incredible, but it runs like a dream. I'm able to get mostly 60fps on the highest settings with the highest quality AA option enabled at 1440p. It's an astounding looking game.

Copper

Just want to add how well TW3 performs now on the Uber Rig:

~70FPS w/ everything maxed including all GameWorks option @ 5K.
~120FPS w/ everything maxed including all GameWorks option @ 4K.

4K:

iBHb.jpg

Should check out the HD texture mod, makes those rocks look a lot nicer.

Top Bottom