• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Finally found a way to get cut scenes and conversations to work in ultrawide without pillarboxing...

23572099493_a95b7ce722_o.jpg

Yaaaaay

And here's a boring scenery shot

24156435716_24c69ae90e_o.jpg

Finally found a way to get cut scenes and conversations to work in ultrawide without pillarboxing...

Mind sharing? I found a solution ahead of my monitor arriving (likely tomorrow) that involved some hex editing. Don't know if it's that or if there is an easier solution.

Mind sharing? I found a solution ahead of my monitor arriving (likely tomorrow) that involved some hex editing. Don't know if it's that or if there is an easier solution.

Duh. I meant to link it....

http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=29013&sid=b9cc1d43cea12ec2a04d9c547b465560&start=130

It's a modified EXE. No editing required. Just back up your old one.

Boring? That looks amazing.

Heh. I say boring becuse my style of screenshotting this game is pretty predictable.

I couldn't neither in cases like that :D

Too bad they never updated the version with the PS4 graphics features :(

There is no man can resist this for sure. :p

Yeah, wish they did free update, actually her face better on PC but smooth skin shader amazing with new one.

OtisInf

23920297530_cca75d10dd_o.png

Had a blast with this game on 360 (finished it twice). Can't wait to see what it will be on PC, first impressions are great! Had a bit a problem with GeDoSaTo to get the postprocessing working, in the end I settled for reshade (see other pics), worked fine too.

Alright, I've had my fill of this game for a while. Gonna wait until the final DLC hits before I really dig into Hearts of Stone.

23849408309_e64ae7c13e_o.jpg

collige

Banned
I posted a couple shots of this modded version in the 2014 thread and I've finally got around to finishing an entire collection of monochrome shots.

Here's the collection:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskryniHL

There's ~70 shots total. Everything is directly from the game apart from a handful of shots that had the UI edited out.
23592508574_241aed6003_o.jpg
[
23852965859_37a42bc4cb_o.jpg

DD

Thinking about buying it. Loved Colin McRae 2.0 back then.
If you like CMR, you'll probably enjoy DR too, although it's much much harder because of its sim nature. I played my butt off CMR 4 and 5, and RBR too, and I'm loving DR. It's bloody brilliant!

Top Bottom