• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive seller feedback for Moor-Angol

Finally got a couple of Saturn shmups that I've been wanting. One of which, I've been eyeing for years! Moor-Angol gave me updates on shipping status every step of the way and packed everything very carefully. Pretty much a perfect seller!

Positive buyer feedback for pete_clarf

Great communication and especially great patience, he waited almost a week for Salamander cause it was not immediately available when he asked me for it. It was really a pleasure to have a deal with him.

BusterJol

Positive Seller Feedback for Hedgey Bought a great Saturn Bundle off this guy. Went through our own trials and came out super positive!

Positive Buyer Feedback for flashbandit16 sold him some UV codes easy peasy.

Positive Seller Feedback for Lemstar bought some Steam codes lickety split!

Positive Seller Feedback for Chorazin Bought a nice Xenoblade faceplate. Quick and easy. Now if only it weren't so easy to scratch!

Positive Seller Feedback for strangelove77 Bought the book of Earth. Great stuff!

Positive Seller Feedback for supershadow271 Bought some Steam keys. Couldn't of been easier!

Positive Seller Feedback for Zewone Bought Ocarina of Time 3D for a wonderful price! Thank you!

Positive Seller Feedback for mr_kuschels Bought RCT 3. Good stuff!

Positive seller feedback for Wheapon

Positive seller feedback for Squarehand

Positive seller feedback for Linkura

Positive seller feedback for Dog Problems

Jebusman

Banned
Positive buyer feedback for Jebusman
Quick payment on a MASSIVE Genesis bundle, very easy to deal with.

Some delayed but very positive seller feedback for Hedgey. Stuff was packaged sublimely, everything worked like a charm (after a bit of tinkering, but to be expected on 20+ year old hardware).

Top Bottom