• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 CONCACAF Gold Cup | July 7-26 2017 | OT | [Insert pun]

Things are not set in stone but these things have been proposed/endorsed and the like. The expanded Gold Cup is supposed to reduce the chances of the dual-confed Copa happening but who knows. In the end $$$ will win out over any other metric.

The expanded field for WC 2026 cycle and beyond could blow it all up anyway.

Copa America-Gold Cup merger has to be it, problem is people want Copa America in America because stupid.

Where else it would be? Africa, Asia?

Mexico playing garbage again, just because this joke of a coach thinks he is some sort of genius after wining a couple matches in FIFA...

Mory Dunz

Does Mexico have any A team players out there?

And is Jamaica A team? I would assume so but I don't see Giles Barnes who I thought started normally.

In any case, I'll be upset if the US loses this tournament

jabuseika

And is Jamaica A team? I would assume so but I don't see Giles Barnes who I thought started normally.

These Mexican players wouldn't make the C team.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Mexico did what the US did and is looking for depth here. They just got out of the Confederations Cup so most of their first string is sitting at home watching this on their couch.

Oh man, I hope Lawrence is OK.

Mory Dunz

ok, so a hard zero.

so I'll be really upset if we contrive to lose then.

And if Jamaica has their A squad you'd think they could pull out a victory.

That dude in the sombrero was so mad.

I'd rather beat mexico than get revenge or whatever on Jamaica though.

Eh, a championship is a championship. I'll take a better shot at the cup than another win over Mexico.

I know i hit edit and not quote.....Can a mod fix this?

Cystm

That Mexican supporter in the sombrero getting salty and slammin that shit off his head on to the ground breathed new life into my soul.

Go on then, Kemar. Wooooooo!

Top Bottom