• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

X-Factor

9MJETxT.png

7UW9nto.png

X-Factor

Independent stores tend to sell games early if you buy from them enough and pre-order.
I am not friends at all with the employees but they think I am a good customer.

There are a lot of Mario Odyssey videos on youtube too that leaked over a week ago. I assume those people got the game early the same way or live in a country where stores do not enforce release dates.

lRj6luw.png

soXdRRn.png

tkscz

Independent stores tend to sell games early if you buy from them enough and pre-order.
I am not friends at all with the employees but they think I am a good customer.

There are a lot of Mario Odyssey videos on youtube too that leaked over a week ago. I assume those people got the game early the same way or live in a country where stores do not enforce release dates.

lRj6luw.png

soXdRRn.png

I meant how are you getting the screens in 1080? I thought the game ran at 900p? Unless you're using a capture card instead of the Switch's screen cap button.

Davide

Nice pictures but the Pro patch for The Witcher seemed to add an ugly motion-blur like depth of field effect something like there is in ME Andromeda. Anyone else notice that?

X-Factor

Yes I am using an Elgato HD60 game capture.

It is just easier for me to take screenshots using that instead of the Share button because my timing is usually off and most of the time I am concentrating on playing the game instead of stoping to take in the scenery.

With the Elgato, I can just go back to the recorded video and take screenshots during my free time.

The signal being output to your TV would be 1080p, (900p upscaled to 1080p anyway).
I don't think any TVs output at exactly 900p.

I meant how are you getting the screens in 1080? I thought the game ran at 900p? Unless you're using a capture card instead of the Switch's screen cap button.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I don't want to just disable motion blur and depth of field though, I'm wondering why the effect would have been made worse.

I think it's more that the effect's resolution wasn't increased and it sticks out more in the otherwise higher resolution now.

whatremainsofedithfinsxudk.png

whatremainsofedithfinwju85.png

Hi,

Stupid question : can you see my last DriveClub shots ? Because I'm on a another computer right now and I can't see them (with Chrome ans Firefox). Whereas I can see the other screenshots.

Thx

Hi,

Stupid question : can you see my last DriveClub shots ? Because I'm on a another computer right now and I can't see them (with Chrome ans Firefox). Whereas I can see the other screenshots.

Thx
Yes, I confirm that I can see perfectly. Beautiful captures.

---------------------------------

VQbmJXb.png

mb9P91V.png

Top Bottom