• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS' 2011 fall lineup (dates pics and videos)

Clunker

ShironRedshift said:
The 3DS version is all the games + added 3D effects, basically. The Wii version comes with the WiiWare versions of the games but also includes the series OST in the case, and also has extra features, like added levels, leaderboards, and some other stuff.
FWIW, in the US at least, I got an e-mail from GameStop saying that they're offering the OST as a preorder bonus with the 3DS version of Bit.Trip Saga. Getting actual preorder bonuses from GS is kind of hit-or-miss, but I was planning on getting the 3DS version anyway, so I'll be getting it from there and hoping I get the OST to boot.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
EvilMario said:
Steel Diver, Pilotwings and Ghost Recon are / have been $19.99 off and on (in Toronto). Ocarina, I guess $20 used isn't out of the question. But think of the Club Nintendo points!

I've been platinum every year so far, with the ambassador games I'll be platinum this year even if I never buy anything, and I've got about 25% enough points to get platinum next year, again without buying anything. :)

My only concern is getting cheap ass games :p

NewFresh

Stumpokapow said:
I've been platinum every year so far, with the ambassador games I'll be platinum this year even if I never buy anything, and I've got about 25% enough points to get platinum next year, again without buying anything. :)

My only concern is getting cheap ass games :p

I didn't even think about club Nintendo points with the ambassador games. That would put me right at platinum for the next year.

Clunker said:
FWIW, in the US at least, I got an e-mail from GameStop saying that they're offering the OST as a preorder bonus with the 3DS version of Bit.Trip Saga. Getting actual preorder bonuses from GS is kind of hit-or-miss, but I was planning on getting the 3DS version anyway, so I'll be getting it from there and hoping I get the OST to boot.

Urk...I am now tempted to pre order...the music in these games are fantastic.

Clunker said:
No, that's just supposed to be a sampler with a few songs from the OST from what I understand. Only Bit.Trip Complete comes with the full OST.

Edit: Nevermind, after double-checking seems I was wrong on this and they're both just the same samplers. Huh.

BDGAME

cjelly said:
OP is missing TinTin. Due 21st October in EU.

Done.

The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn
adventures-of-tin-tin-3.png
adventures-of-tin-tin-4.png

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX4u6nAc7_c

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
You're also missing Reel Fishing Paradise and Order Up!! Both due in Q4 from FunBox Media.

Yes, Order Up really is a port of a Wii game.

BDGAME

Amppelix

Neo Member
WTF, where did sky soldier whatever come from, and why does it look so good? And why do I have a feeling I'll never get to play it?

[Nintex]

Amppelix said:
WTF, where did sky soldier whatever come from, and why does it look so good? And why do I have a feeling I'll never get to play it?
You will get to play it and yes it looks cool and it is being made because someone was stupid enough to give Yuji Naka more money so yay we win!

MidnightScott said:
Hey BDGame,
come join my site please!?
Seriously, so glad 3DS is finally getting more games. That drought was just awful. ^^

Seriously, there's so many games coming out that I'm interested in getting.

qq more

MidnightScott said:
Hey BDGame,
Seriously, so glad 3DS is finally getting more games. That drought was just awful. ^^
Yeah, I can't wait for the upcoming games. Star Fox 64 3D, Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus and Tales of Abyss! (And maybbbeeee Sonic Generations, but I don't trust Dimps)

PS Awesome avatar, Scott. Mustache dawg forevah!

BDGAME

MidnightScott said:
Hey BDGame,

Thanks for the invite, but unfortunately I have to refuse. You see, English is not my native language and would be very difficult to write anything to a site. Second reason is that I'm pretty lazy up. Despite doing this topic, I only have patience to do something like this every 3 or 6 months after tired and I don't do anything after that.

I went to visit your site now and found it very good. Wish you success.

Damn! ;-; But you are so good at these things. Thanks for the compliment though, I appreciate it. Running a site basically by yourself is difficult when you can't be here all day to update it. But lately I've only been posting Nintendo stuff so. :/

Effect

I wish there was more footage of Driver: Renegade though. That has really peaked my interest but would like to know more about it before it comes out. It's a week away from today and no one seems to be talking about it. Then again no one is really talking about Driver: San Francisco much either and that is the higher priority.

BDGAME

MidnightScott said:
Damn! ;-; But you are so good at these things. Thanks for the compliment though, I appreciate it. Running a site basically by yourself is difficult when you can't be here all day to update it. But lately I've only been posting Nintendo stuff so. :/

I can imagine how hard it was. Made a thread like this was a 3 hour job and i avoid write any text about the games. Find time is every a difficult thing. Today is my last vacation day and start tomorrow, I will work all day, find time to spend with my wife, my daughter, read and draw things and in middle of that update a small thread like that. Spend time making a site is something very hard for someone like me.

That is why I appreciate those who have time and skills to make a good site.

BDGAME

Effect said:
I wish there was more footage of Driver: Renegade though. That has really peaked my interest but would like to know more about it before it comes out. It's a week away from today and no one seems to be talking about it. Then again no one is really talking about Driver: San Francisco much either and that is the higher priority.

Blame Ubi to put a bad merchandise, lack of media and will to speak about the future bad sales of this game.

maeda

This line up is pretty insane if you think about it. It easily matches and even exceeds the quality of Gamecube's first 2 years library!

M3d10n

BDGAME, I know your cause is just, but please stop posting youtube "videos" which are nothing more than a collage of screenshots. It's no different than being rickrolled.

BDGAME

M3d10n said:
BDGAME, I know your cause is just, but please stop posting youtube "videos" which are nothing more than a collage of screenshots. It's no different than being rickrolled.

When the only video the game have is this kind of video, I don't have choice. Is a college of screenshots or nothing. What you prefer?

New announce for 2011: NASCAR Unleashed

0641813001314895642.jpg

More screens here.

BDGAME

So, whats new to put in this tread?

Remember that I only put screens for games that will launch this year in at least 1 region.

Screens for 2012 games I will put later in this year.

watershed

Banned
I was just looking for this thread, I'm glad someone bumped it. Now that we know more or less what the holiday 3ds line up looks like what are people planning to pick up? Specifically I'm curious if all the high profile 1st party games are gonna inadvertently knock off some smaller but all important 3rd party games.

BDGAME said:

Remember that I only put screens for games that will launch this year in at least 1 region.

Tales needs to be taken off the list for US this year and moved to 2012, likewise Kid Icarus needs to be removed from November and moved to 2012 for all regions.

Boney

Banned
BDGAME said:

MH is launching on December in Japan

artwalknoon said:
I was just looking for this thread, I'm glad someone bumped it. Now that we know more or less what the holiday 3ds line up looks like what are people planning to pick up? Specifically I'm curious if all the high profile 1st party games are gonna inadvertently knock off some smaller but all important 3rd party games.

getting the Marios, Tales, Order Up! if it comes out and Devil Survivor if those bastards decide to bring it over here

lots of "maybe" titlres as well, but those are the most def ones

BDGAME

Ok, I will put this new games in the topic:

title.jpg

title.jpg

title.jpg

title.jpg

title.jpg

title.jpg

title.jpg

title.jpg

title.jpg

title.jpg

title.jpg

title.jpg

title.jpg

title.jpg

But since its a lot of games and I need to search the release date of all of them, I ill need more time. I forgot someone?

GeekyDad

artwalknoon said:

SM3DL and MK7 are about the only retail buys for me, but I'm hoping Mighty Switch Force releases soon too. Most of my money will probably go to eShop other than those two retail games. Most of the rest of what I want is slated for next year. I'd probably be more interested in Kid Icarus if there was a left-handed option. Of course, I can't even keep up with the release date on that game anymore.

BDGAME

Ok, finish.

New release date:
- Inazuma Eleven Go (December 15th)
- Kid Icarus: Uprising (2012)
- Mario Kart 7 (December 1 JPN/4 USA /2 PAL)
- Monter Hunter Tri G (10 JPN)
- New loveplus (8 JPN)
- SD Gundam G Generation 3D (November 22 JPN)
- Sonic Generations (November 4 PAL / 1 USA / 8 JPN)
- Super Mario 3D Land (November 3 JPN /13 USA /18 PAL)

2012 and beyond
Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
Culdcept
Dynasty Wars vs
Fatal Frame Spirit Photography: The Possessed Notebook
Fire Emblem Hero of Light and Shadow
Mario Tennis
Monster Hunter 4
Project Mirai (march)
Style Savvy
Winning Eleven 2012

Monster Hunter Tri G
3ds-monster-hunter-3g-screenshot-4.jpg
monsterhunter3ds08.jpg

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9tQ5jbVJqo

Forgot something worth mention here?

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Anybody picked up the Pinball Hall of Fame game? How's the port (framerate, physics, 3d)? So pissed it hasn't been announced for EU yet. I'd swap the Zen Pinball announcement for this one in a hearbeat :(

Dash Kappei said:
Anybody picked up the Pinball Hall of Fame game? How's the port (framerate, physics, 3d)? So pissed it hasn't been announced for EU yet. I'd swap the Zen Pinball announcement for this one in a hearbeat :(
The release date for most U.S. stores seems to be the 20th, which is tomorrow (well, technically later today), so you probably won't see any impressions for another 12-24 hours or so. I'm debating it, but I don't know yet. With the 3DS, it really pays to wait for price drops, because they happen so quickly - and I've bought several incarnations of this game already as it is.

Dash Kappei said:

got a horrible feeling it wont get an EU release.

Look how long it took the for the 360/PS3 version to be released over here. Well over 12 months!

Takao

Banned
Where oh where did my little Metabee go? Oh where oh where could he be? It's been a year, since Imagineer announced a 3DS game!

Top Bottom