• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS' 2011 fall lineup (dates pics and videos)

matmanx1

There isn't a single thing on that USA list that I want this year. Well, maybe Harvest Moon but I'm getting Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny next week on the PS3 so do I really need 2 games that similar in such a short time span? I don't think so.

Meanwhile Japan has like 6 games I want but because of the cursed region locking I can't even import and play them. Why, Nintendo? Why?

Oh well, that just means next year should be pretty epic as long as most of that stuff makes it over.

wow this is the first time I realized that my gaming tastes fit in with Sony games a lot more, maybe because I skipped gamecube and wii but there's surprisingly few game that interest me in that list.

to be fair, it's similar to ds, most of ds games I love is because I heard good things from gaf and decided to give it a try and love it, not from initial trailers and previews that I'm anticipating in advance, so maybe there a re some games on 3ds that I will love when I give it a chance.

BDGAME

Its time to put more games in this list:

dragonquest3d.jpg

Dragon Quest Monsters Terry’s Wonderland 3D for 2012

colors_3d_coming_soon_2.jpg

COLORS! for 2011

Are there any release date that is wrong?

Dash Kappei said:
Anybody picked up the Pinball Hall of Fame game? How's the port (framerate, physics, 3d)? So pissed it hasn't been announced for EU yet. I'd swap the Zen Pinball announcement for this one in a hearbeat :(

got this response from system 3. Doesnt look like we getting an EU release

Hi there. Thanks for your email.
Sorry for the delayed response. I have been away on holiday and it appears
nobody has responded to you in this time!

To be honest with you we decided not to release the 3DS version of the
game as it didn't meet our standards and didn't take advantage of any of
the 3DS' functions.
With the PS3 and 360 versions we were able to take them on and improve
them (hence the delays to the PAL) version but the 3DS build needed far
too much work to make it acceptable.

I haven't seen the final US version so I can't really comment on it but I
don't imagine it's that different from the version we turned down.

Best wishes,

Chandra

BDGAME

New date for Tales of the Abyss: November 23 in PAL

More games from 2012:

Harvest Moon: Land's of Origin
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447450
Harvest-Moon-The-Lands-Origins-4.jpg

KAIO - King Of Pirates: Sea King

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447462
KaioKingofPiratesInafumeBT.jpg

Dragon Marked for Death.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447554
Grand Knights History was Marvelous’ first major foray with an online enabled game and it won’t be their last. The developer has been working hard on a so-far unannounced game known inside the company by its codename DMFD, which stands for Dragon Marked for Death.

"Grand Knights History has been in development for a long time, but Dragon Marked for Death has been in development for even longer," I said while speaking to Grand Knights History producer Yoshifumi Hashimoto.

"Dragon Marked for Death is still in development. Right now we are working on the network features. It’s coming along quite well, it’s just that we’re not at a point where we can announce anything."

The game changed platforms, but Hashimoto confirmed exclusively to Siliconera that Dragon Marked for Death will be a Nintendo 3DS game. "The online is going to be amazing, but we can’t announce anything else right now, though."

Just to be clear Vanillaware isn’t behind Dragon Marked for Death. Although, Hashimoto hinted there may be a future project with them. "If I tell you something I’m going to be in trouble! Maybe in the future we’ll have something to announce," said Hashimoto after I asked if Marvelous has any future projects with Vanillaware. DMFD is being developed by Mega Man 9 developer Inti Creates.

Did I forgot any game or any new release date?

BDGAME

New realse dates:
- Sonic Generations (PAL) - November 25
- Tales of the Abyss(PAL) - November 23

New games to list:

- Touch Tank Battle (launch today in japan)

0049895001319035129.jpg

0805135001319035129.jpg

- Mighty Switch Force (3dswire) (2011)

mighty-switch-force-3.jpg

2012 and beyond:

- If I Were in a Sealed Room with a Girl (first 4th in japan)
- Toki Tori 2
- Renegade Special : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tV9uGwVUh6I
- Jett Rocket (new game)
- New Shin'en game
- Code of Princess (aka booooobs 2) (second 3th in japan):
0991161001319034070.jpg

- Myst
0927258001318904674.jpg

Forgot or miss something?

Good job keeping the thread updated! The line-up from launch until now has been dismal but from November onward it's looking really good, can't wait to get some serious use out of the thing.

BDGAME

ShineALight said:
Good job keeping the thread updated! The line-up from launch until now has been dismal but from November onward it's looking really good, can't wait to get some serious use out of the thing.

Thanks. This fall and next year will be awesome!

Top Bottom