• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3rd Party Amazon.com Seller (Circuit City) selling 32GB Vita card for 39.99

- J - D -

Probably an error, because before CC it was being sold by Tiger Direct through Amazon for the same price. I hope for the best.

I wish I could order one for when I buy a Vita, but its a shitty third party listing and I can't get that shipped here.

SRidge52

Banned
It's in stock for me.

Instead of a picture of the memory card, on the last page of checkout it shows a Vita GAME(Wipeout I think) by the "32 GB Memory Card" text.

EDIT - Ninja'd.

MrMephistoX

Nice I just bought it. 4-5 day shipping though so I guess I'll have to sell my 8 GB to someone on GAF after it arrives ($20 shipped PM me). Now I'm not so mad about missing out on other deals ;)

I just bought it, $50 with the expedited shipping.

It did have Wipeout's icon during checkout, but it showed the right image in the confirmation, so I dunno what's up! I figure worst case scenario, I'll get screwed out of the card but Amazon will cover me. Best case scenario, I just got a 32 gig card for a reasonable price!

Karish

I just got it. And my email from amazon. 32GB card for $44 after shipping. Why is everyone saying its sold out? I ordered from my phone if that makes a diff...

Also don't see anything about Wipeout, whats everyone talking about?

LaneDS

...it just occurred to me that by buying this, I'm now committed to buying a Vita.

No turning back now, I guess!

I'm on the fence for a Vita as well, but I ordered anyway since I would have opted for the $30 8GB card normally. I expect it to get cancelled, but if not it'll be a nice surprise.

Ken

I just got it. And my email from amazon. 32GB card for $44 after shipping. Why is everyone saying its sold out? I ordered from my phone if that makes a diff...

Also don't see anything about Wipeout, whats everyone talking about?

When it's in your cart, the 32 GB memory card picture is replaced by the WipEout box picture.

Also, if you go straight to Tiger Direct and CC's websites and search for Vita items, all they have are games and the system, with WipEout at $39.99. Same is true if you searched for Vita in Tiger Direct's Amazon page.

I don't expect them to try to fulfill orders for an item they don't even normally carry, but good luck to those who got orders in though!

PewPewK

Just worked for me!

amazon.png

Hopefully they actually send it, because a 32 GB card for only $40 would be amazing.

graywolf323

Tiger Direct is out of stock now but Circuit City is back in stock (or was)

ordered one with expedited shipping for just under $50 :D

Weenerz

Banned
Worst thing that can happen is they refund it. Too bad this isn't prime, I'd love to have them ship it out asap.

Aeana

They don't have a guarantee for linking to the wrong item, which seems to have been the case in this scenario.

They have a guarantee for when the received item doesn't match the description. Which would cover pretty much any case here. Obviously if we get Wipeout or a non-32GB card, it would apply.

Top Bottom