• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Night Under No Man's Sky — PSX Session (9pst)

noah111

Still Alive
t1417928400z4.png

Sony lied about 8:30... FIX THIS SHIT GUERILLAAAAAA!
Maybe they meant viewers should be there physically or something... Either way I hope it isn't 30m of 65dos and 30m of gameplay—but hell if it is i'll take it.

Of all the things they will tells us about the game, this is the one they are least likely to answer, and the one I hope they never address. The game is about exploration and discovery. Don't tell us what we're going to find!
I predict it will simply be a jpeg floating in space of Peter Molyneux's head.

kris.

Banned
After watching that PSX trailer, I knew the music sounded really post-rocky. Like Explosions in the Sky but more spacey and weird. Makes sense that it's 65daysofstatic then. Really looking forward to this presentation/concert/whatever. Gonna be cool as hell.

• The more resources you gather, the more you screw with the ecosystem, the more you gain the attention of a mysterious 'robot' protector that is meant to keep the balance in the universe and prevent destruction of ecosystems.
  • The longer you harvest a planet, the tougher the robot guards they send at you - there are bipedal ones and ones that walk on four legs, but there's a multitude of different types.
That's the "System to not allow Andy to poison an ocean." :p

greatgeek

Banned
After watching that PSX trailer, I knew the music sounded really post-rocky. Like Explosions in the Sky but more spacey and weird. Makes sense that it's 65daysofstatic then. Really looking forward to this presentation/concert/whatever. Gonna be cool as hell.
They performed live during the NMS segment of TGA last night, it's worth a watch.

Cess007

Okey guys, i bring some beverages to the desktop and some snacks. I'm friggin ready for this!

Edit. I need a OST release Sony!!

Lucent

Of all the things they will tells us about the game, this is the one they are least likely to answer, and the one I hope they never address. The game is about exploration and discovery. Don't tell us what we're going to find!

Watch someone stay up for like 2 days straight just to be the first to "win". lol.

But yeah guys, I actually am just wondering what all we're doing on the way there. Like, I only know of building your ship and gathering resources. I don't really want to know what we're heading toward (if anything). Just wanna know more about the gameplay. But I guess we'll find out soon. =D

H1PSTER

Normally I'd be annoyed to wake up at 4 AM but I didn't realise this was on at 5 AM.

All hail my sleeping pattern!

Phlebas

Banned
That song currently playing is called "Radio Protector" by 65daysofstatic

If anyone was wondering.

Godly 😍

this is so fucking... what's the word? Emotional? Heartwarming? Combined with how genuine and adorable the guy is on the stage because he's a human being feeling awkward with so many people, makes me want to buy like 100 copies of the game

Top Bottom