• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Night Under No Man's Sky — PSX Session (9pst)

Anfony O

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but is the universe populated by other players? Does it have an MMO sort of system implemented?

geomon

This shit is so relaxing to me. This is what I want, sit down with a glass of rum and explore the galaxy on my own time, with my own pace.

lol drunk
where's the cocaine?

ypfnnf.gif

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but is the universe populated by other players? Does it have an MMO sort of system implemented?

You CAN meet people, but it's not known how or when. Basically the galaxy is so big that meeting someone is nigh-unlikely. They did mention some sort of Co-Op I think? Don't quote me on that last part.

Yeah everyone's in the same universe, however they said because it's so incredibly vast it's very difficult to actually encounter other players.

This shit is so relaxing to me. This is what I want, sit down with a glass of rum and explore the galaxy on my own time, with my own pace.

I completely agree. This to me is a big selling point. I feel like with this music and this game I can just get lost in this entire universe.

Top Bottom