• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Night Under No Man's Sky — PSX Session (9pst)

I came here for the game footage.

Staying for the music. Making my decision to play with Interstellar soundtrack really hard. And as you all know, I can't do both

edit: just realized it's a win-win for 65daysofstatic too lol free publicity and a decent gig for a concert.

Sean comes across as a very genuine guy doing what he loves to do. I'm rooting for him and the game.

Yeah, when he's talking about his inspirations, such as Isaac Asimov, it's like...this is all genuine. He talks about how the titles of the books would just be a barren land, with odd shaped trees and maybe creatures here and there, and that he wanted to capture that feeling...

He's damned awesome. He's genuine.

Game4life

Banned
The music is pretty amazing!

I came here for the game footage.

Staying for the music. Making my decision to play with Interstellar soundtrack really hard. And as you all know, I can't do both

Yeah. This music is fking amazing! Hans Zimmer's No time for Caution and cornfield chase may have to wait.

darilaho

Banned
An explorer's wet dream.

Matthew-McConaughey-in-space-suit-for-Interstellar-GIF.gif

jond76

Banned
Would you like to see new footage? No, watch this guy play a repeating piano riff for 5 minutes....

Music is good tho.

Top Bottom