• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

a SECOND Nintendo Direct presentation (Wii U 1st & 3rd party sw) @ 11pm JPN time

Yka

This is epic! I will set up four laptops in front of me and watch all three presentations in full screen at the same time. The fourth laptop is for GAF.

Please Nintendo, please dont just stick to the holidays.

If we get even just confirmation, of one of the major early third party stuff next year coming to the Wii U, i will consider this a success.

On the Japanese side, we seem to know considerably less than the western studios, so god willing there is some new stuff there.

shaowebb

Cmoooooooooooooon Culdcept 3DS. Please have your euro or US version ready as promised in the pre-release trailers. Isn't there like a 5 hour difference between their timezone and EST?

It's worth pointing out that Sakurai re-tweeted the link to the Nintendo Directs today.

The only two times he's ever done that for a Nintendo Direct were when Kid Icarus Uprising had its special episode and when the Namco-Bandai team-up was announced.

People are reporting that the first teaser of the Wii U version of Smash will be shown during one of the two Nintendo Directs.

I have now entered full-on hype mode. FUCK.

It's worth pointing out that Sakurai re-tweeted the link to the Nintendo Directs today.

The only two times he's ever done that for a Nintendo Direct were when Kid Icarus Uprising had its special episode and when the Namco-Bandai team-up was announced.

People are reporting that the first teaser of the Wii U version of Smash will be shown during one of the two Nintendo Directs.

I have now entered full-on hype mode. FUCK.

If they are showing it, the best time would be worldwide on the 11 am PST Nintendo Direct which is dedicated to software, I don't think this one will show new games.

Fredrik

This is epic! I will set up four laptops in front of me and watch all three presentations in full screen at the same time. The fourth laptop is for GAF.
Lol awesome
Wish I could do that too
I'm going with NOE Nintendo Direct only :/

If they are showing it, the best time would be worldwide on the 11 am PST Nintendo Direct which is dedicated to software, I don't think this one will show new games.

Of course, the link had both but I'm not expecting it in the next hour, I'm expecting it at the one around 11 am PST that coincides with the U.S. one.

Ben%20kenobi%20ghost.gif

"If shitty, Nintendo Direct is... doomed, we are."

"No... there is another..."

Top Bottom