• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A small video game music collection for all gamers to enjoy!

jsnepo

When I clicked on the link, the first music that played was that of MGS3's chase music. That brought me goosebumps. It is such an awesome song.

GWX

:lol @ Rick Astley and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air stuff.

Nice list, btw. Also, Okami - Competition with Idaten doesn't play for some reason :(

totowhoa

Banned
geeko420 said:
donkey kong country 2: diddy's kong quest "Stickerbrush symphony" more awesomeness!!

Oh god! One of my favorite video game songs redone. Soooo great. Good thread, website is bookmarked!

Edit: I second this as best first thread I can recall :D Loving the songs on this

You guys can thank 7chan for this one, the creator posted this on /vg/ and /fl/ for quite a long time. Ive actually known about this for several months.

Ganondorfo

People listen to this, you will thank me, its one of the best themes ever, even better than every movie track.

ACE COMBAT ZERO - ZERO

Listen to this legendary track.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
MvmntInGrn said:
Metroid Prime - DarkeSword - Just a Little More (Prime edit)

I like this. :D
All of DarkeSword's MP remixes are great, he's done one for each game.

Great link, OP. Bomberman 64 tunes = zomg nostalgia!

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Whoah there, Unnamed Secret of Mana track? I wonder where that's from, I don't recognize it at all.

Edit: Oh, it's a remix, it's pretty good!

J-Rzez

Great find! Thanks!

Love that Star Fox remix.

The SOCOM and MAG Overkill stuff is great. Zipper usually has some great tunes to their games. Surprised the S2 theme isn't there.

snoopers said:
There's always a good reason to listen the Snatcher theme again.

Fuck yeah man!

:lol

Just remembered a silly story. I was with my friend at the gas station. As I was filling up, I left the key in the ignition so I could keep the radio playing. The Neo Kobe song was playing pretty loudly and there was some guy walking out of the gas station and heard.

guy: "dude man that shit is mad tight yo! MAD TIGHT BRO!"
me: :lol yeah i know
buddy in my car: :lol

Me and my buddy still talk about that to this day and laugh. Good times.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
VVVVVV music! how awesome? so awesome!

great find!

Ricker

dgenx said:
VVVVVV music! how awesome? so awesome!

great find!

Man,awesome song hehe...I miss the sound of those Midi game music sometimes,they fitted so well with the graphics

And this:

Beezy said:
Wild Arms - Into the Wilderness

I no longer have any complaints about this list.

I just love that song.

Loonz

Llyranor said:
I've never heard it before, but the Disaster main theme is absolutely phenomenal.

I've been playing that game recently and it absolutely is. It sounds like the main soundtrack of an epic action movie. Just perfect.

BTW, don't forget to check:

- Enthusia professional racing - Awakening. Awesome!
- Heroes of Might & Magic IV - Sea Theme. I have no words to describe the beauty of this game's soundtrack (one of the best in videogame's history, in my humble opinion), and this theme probably is one of the best in the game.
- F-Zero X - Dream Chaser. An incredible remix of an incredible tune. Nintendo as its best.
- Chronotrigger - Everything. The best jRPG in history, one of the best OSTs ever, and you have there incredible orchestrated remixes of some of the best tracks. You have to listen them, NOW.

That's all for now. I'll keep diggin' in the list of that website to see whether I recognise more awesomeness hidden in there.

EXGN

With the all the Gunstar Heroes music, I was hoping Guardian Heroes' Shuffler in the Dark woulda been on there.

But +1 Snatcher's Neo Kobe City and the Wild Arms' theme.

Top Bottom