• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Activision: Not worried players will play MW: Remastered more than Infinite Warfare

Ivan 3414

Because this will make Infinite Warfare sell alot, if they sell it separately most people would probably jusy buy Mw and not even bothered with IW.

People really need to leave their forums if they really believe this. Reminds me of all the hardcore SF fans failing to understand consumers at all for SFV

Trojan

Activision: Of course we're not going to admit that 80% of our players are more excited about MW Remastered

People really need to leave their forums if they really believe this. Reminds me of all the hardcore SF fans failing to understand consumers at all for SFV

I thought what he said is completely realistic; I fall into that camp. I haven't bought a CoD game in years, but if MW was sold separately I would definitely buy it standalone.

Menitta

Why don't they just remake MW1 and call it a day? They know more players will play MW1 than IW. Not selling them separately will definitely hamper the potential sales of MW1.

FyreWulff

Why don't they just remake MW1 and call it a day? They know more players will play MW1 than IW. Not selling them separately will definitely hamper the potential sales of MW1.

If there was actual indication that a MW1 remake would outsell the latest Call of Duty, Activision is going to maximize potential sales.

ArcLyte

Activision's not worried because they know people will buy it anyway. They know their target demo is largely stupid.

They also know that most people are dumb enough to buy both if they're bundled together. Sure there will be a lot of people complaining about it online, but a lot of them will end up buying it anyways. What are they going to do? Boycott?
18j48weujcgewjpg.jpg

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
They also know that most people are dumb enough to buy both if they're bundled together. Sure there will be a lot of people complaining about it online, but a lot of them will end up buying it anyways. What are they going to do? Boycott?
18j48weujcgewjpg.jpg

Can people stop posting this?

If not, show me page 2-17

LowSignal

I skipped out on Blops 3, I'll wait till closer to launch that I make up my mind on this, I'm only interested in the remaster at this time.

Menitta

18j48weujcgewjpg.jpg

I won't buy it. I adore MW1, but a remake is not worth $80. I know I'm getting 2 games for that, but I don't want half of what I'd be paying for.

That's just me though.

One thing I am excited for is the probable price drop of AW. I've been wanting to play that for a while.

Coffinhal

It's true. CoD4 was popular, back in 2007-09. Tens of millions got their fill on the multiplayer and campaign. This is a love letter to old fans.

Everyone else? They want the new CoD. The one with space combat and zombies and new killstreaks and new ways to kick ass.

One thing is sure : you have the perk "Getting in "everyone else"'s else".

Also, don't underestimate how CoD4 and MW2 are kind of "good old legendary CoD" for the community that didn't play them but heard how big the hype back in the days.

MilkyJoe

Hey, can someone refresh my memory on this?

Was it MW2 or MW3 that had a remaster of CoD1? Forgot which one it was.

I know they sold it separately not long after. I'd expect the same here.

WHAT?????????

I have them both on 360, was this on consoles?

ps

ce1dbb26b2ee946863b322f1b834a02d15baeddd.gif

Top Bottom