• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 6 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATS6OT1_zps9cf74654.png

Adventure Time!
C'mon grab your friends,
We'll go to a very
distant land
With Jake the dog
and Finn the human,
the fun will never end
It's Adventure Time!

WHAT:
Adventure Time! It's a cartoon that follows Finn, the last human on Earth, and his magical dog Jake. They go on adventures in the Land of Ooo, a post-apocalyptic world where magic has returned, and save princesses, play video games, sing songs, fight demons, and ponder existential questions about the meanings of life, love, and happiness. It is now entering its sixth season and with the way things ramped up in the second half of Season 5, we're in for one hell of a ride.

WHEN:
Adventure Time now airs MONDAYS at 6pm

HUH?
Peep this biz:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1AlCxMo6wk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5KC1E5NyR0

Also, Cartoon Network has a handful of episodes on their website, and the first two seasons are on Netflix.

HOME RELEASES:
As it stands there are currently 3 full seasons available on DVD and BluRay from Cartoon Network. There are also 5 collections of episodes out with two more scheduled for May and July.

If digital is your thing, Adventure Time is available in SD and HD on iTunes and Amazon.

EPISODE GUIDE:
We actually don't have a full list like we did when Season 5 started, but if we ever do I'll put it here.

Edit: AAAARRRGHHHH I forgot to give the OT a proper title before hitting post!!!

TheOGB

Banned
Whaaaaaaaaaa

Hoooooooooly shit

Once again nominating Adventure Time Season 6 |OT| That's Not True! That's Impossible!

Popnbake

OMG OMG OMG !!!
The ARM!!! and LICH!!!

So that curse really messed him up,
even though Finn got his arm healed, it regrew as a flower.

Man, it's even more messed up since it was his dad that caused him to loose it......

What an asshole.

blamite

That was crazy. So, I'm guessing that
flower on whats left of Finns arm means that it is going to grow back soon?

I dunno, I think it would have just grown back right then and there if it was going to happen. Personally I interpreted the flower as being regrown from the grass sword part of his arm.

TheOGB

Banned
That was crazy. So, I'm guessing that
flower on whats left of Finns arm means that it is going to grow back soon?
I took that to mean
unlike Martin's arm and the Lich, who had their flesh restored, Finn's arm is cursed to forever be a plant. That's probably explains the episode about Finn getting his arm back from his dad.

Popnbake

Was Prismo thinking clearly?

If Finn and Jake killed him, they would have been sealed in the citadel instead of the Lich without a way to escape.

Defect

Wonder why the Lich became evil when it was human first born.

Hmm, Prismo was dumb with that plot.
Didn't the Mushroom bomb create the Lich? In the Jake the Dog episode, when it exploded, the Lich formed from Jake's body.

Popnbake

He did say the only way in was to commit a cosmic crime.

I don't know if it was a good way for Prismo to go out.

He was apparently good friends with Jake so it seems odd for him to omit the "oh, you'll be sealed in crystal for eternity guarded by cosmic guardians" part.

I thought they were going to go the "he did something that was wrong to save everyone which is why he's a criminal" route. Instead, they went full on bad dad
. Still was a decent episode.

Kuroyume

Banned
Why the fuck do they keep changing the times? Every fucking season they either push it back a half hour or move it up a half hour. I missed it and I'm pretty annoyed about it.

Why the fuck do they keep changing the times? Every fucking season they either push it back a half hour or move it up a half hour. I missed it and I'm pretty annoyed about it.
It's because they expanded Adult Swim an hour. It starts at 8 now. I preferred the previous schedule.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well, that's one way to kick off a season.
Interesting way of taking out the Lich (though I get the feeling he'll be back).

Poor Prismo...
And yeah, Finn's dad is a total douchenozzle. No wonder he was in the Citadel (though I'm curious what he did).

Popnbake

I thought they were going to go the "he did something that was wrong to save everyone which is why he's a criminal" route. Instead, they went full on bad dad

And yeah, Finn's dad is a total douchenozzle. No wonder he was in the Citadel (though I'm curious what he did).

Dude was a human who wanted to be the boss and issued commands to beings that even the Lich wanted to team up with.

I think we have our final villain. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom