• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is coming back sooner than expected

barit

Yes baby! AoS is still one of the best Marvel TV Shows out there. Great news. Gonna be interesting with IW next year. I wonder if it´s the first time that AoS will make some hints to a big event that still needs to happen in the movies. Usually you see the impacts of the movies in AoS after they were released.

Not getting interrupted would also be nice. It's still weird how old school TV rules still kick in with stuff like breaks in seasons.

TV seasons last too long for there not to be breaks. The only way to fix it is to shoot more series, which isn't what anyone wants to do right now.

I'm excited. I'm not going to hope for something even better than season 4, but I hope they can maintain roughly that level of quality.

Kalentan

Well Season 4 was the best Comic Book show (at least from what I saw, didn't watch Legion) of last Fall/Spring, so let's hope Season 5 keeps up the quality.

Top Bottom