• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All PS+ users are getting a potential GOTY candidate next week...

soccer should be like this in real life

LhcpprB.gif

This game was a blast in the beta. I had already planned on buying it but, getting it in the IGC is awesome. Now I'll just use the $20 on DLC or something else towards the developer.

Ferrio

Banned
Just curious, there isn't any racing mode is there? Not that I'm clamoring for one, but it would be cute if they threw in a small RC PRO AM racing mini game for shits and giggles.

TomShoe

Banned
I'm loving the sheer amount of PSN stars (That's my new word for good download only games. "PSN Stars") that are getting released with regularity on both PS+ and PSN.

- OlliOlii2

- Helldivers

- Rocket League

- Mercenary Kings

- Sportsfriends

- Resogun

- Towerfall Ascension

Shit son, all these solid games, just keep 'em coming. I find myself enjoying these even more than I do with the usual AAA titles.

Wow, that's the quickest I've been sold on a game with one GIF in some time.

Rocket League is probably one of the most giffable games of all time because jesus christ

Yeah the gifs make it look extremely easy... that shit is beyond hard lol

Some things are worth fighting for! :p

pretty sure it's not, supposedly it's going to be 20

20$ Download, but it's free for Plus users at launch.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'm loving the sheer amount of PSN stars (That's my new word for good download only games. "PSN Stars") that are getting released with regularity on both PS+ and PSN.

- OlliOlii2

- Helldivers

- Rocket League

- Mercenary Kings

- Sportsfriends

- Resogun

- Towerfall Ascension

Shit son, all these solid games, just keep 'em coming. I find myself enjoying these even more than I do with the usual AAA titles.

wait helldivers was ps+?

nib95

Banned
This game looks crazy. Need to tell my Fifa/PES loving cousins about this. Wonder what they'll think of it lol.

hao chi

This game is amazing. I'm glad it'll be free so lots of people will give it a try. Hopefully this game will have a healthy community for years to come.

I've compared it to NBA Street Vol.

A sports game that is just so freaking fun, especially with friends. This game has more depth, but the same pick up and play simplicity.

Easy to play, hard to master crack gameplay.

Rocket League beta was the most fun I've had with a video game in a very long time.

I would start it up expecting to play for 30 minutes and end up playing for 3 hours.

I've always dreamed of a true "virtual sport" and this is the closest we have ever come. I plan on dedicating a huge chunk of my time into this game to compete at the highest level.

There will be a Rocket League trophy with my name on it. Rocket League for life!

Is this still as fun if you play with random people? Only one of my friends has upgraded from last-gen..and they're barely ever online.

I have a blast playing with randoms online. My wife and son love watching me play as well. It's just good pure fun.

Lame that they dropped the Super Battle Rocket Powered Battle Cars name..I bought it bad on that name alone, because it was so ridiculous. Looking forward to in..

Top Bottom