• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alright Gaf let's settle it, what is the BEST MGSV Trailer?

antitrop

:)

NESbot knows all!

K3DBE71.png

Betty

Banned
GDC 2013 with the Not You Kind Of People song.

Finally seeing the Phantom Pain hospital scene merge with Ground Zeroes and MGSV itself was fantastic, as was the stinger ending "I'm afraid it's been... 9 years."

I can't choose a favourite of the E3 trailers because they're all so good.

GDC 2013 with the Not You Kind Of People song.

Finally seeing the Phantom Pain hospital scene merge with Ground Zeroes and MGSV itself was fantastic, as was the stinger ending "I'm afraid it's been... 9 years."

I can't choose a favourite of the E3 trailers because they're all so good.

Agreed, Kojima's trailers are on a league of it's own.

SystemBug

To me most of them suck because of the shit type choices and the random words.

V HAS COME

that shit sounds engrish as f***

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
That E3 2013 one. Hell, it's my favorite trailer OF ALL TIME.

I love all three E3 trailers. Wasn't a huge fan of the "Garbage" trailer. I think the E3 2015 trailer had added weight to it, due to it being Kojima's (probably) last trailer. I don't think I could rank them to be honest.

All of them. Bye.

I may be a prisoner of the moment, but currently, E3 2015. As a Metal Gear fan, it showed me everything I could have wanted and so much more: teased Big Boss' downfall, Big Boss and Skull Face's relationship, Zero, The Boss' "will", Metal Gear model, LIQUID!!, Paz (SHE SHURFIFE????), weird ear-bud in neck stuff, Code Talker dialogue, Ocelot monologue, Quiet in desert, awesome music that helped the trailer tell its story pretty well, and of course, BROTHERS!!!!!

E3 2013 hard to top, though, so it's a coin-toss.

All of them. Bye.

I may be a prisoner of the moment, but currently, E3 2015. As a Metal Gear fan, it showed me everything I could have wanted and so much more: teased Big Boss' downfall, Big Boss and Skull Face's relationship, Zero, The Boss' "will", Metal Gear model, LIQUID!!, Paz (SHE SHURFIFE????), weird ear-bud in neck stuff, Code Talker dialogue, Ocelot monologue, Quiet in desert, awesome music that helped the trailer tell its story pretty well, and of course, BROTHERS!!!!!

E3 2013 hard to top, though, so it's a coin-toss.

The new order track was killer

Lingitiz

E3 2013 trailer is one of the best ever IMO just for the sheer fact it kept the classic Kojima trailer flavor with lots of gameplay.

Gun Animal

To me most of them suck because of the shit type choices and the random words.

V HAS COME

that shit sounds engrish as f***

There can be a weird kind of profundity in engrish that i'm sure fans of mgs find appealing by now.

basically kojima uses the english language like a japanese harsh noise/jazz fusion band and i eat that shit up

Top Bottom