• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Black Friday calendar revealed

it's hard to choose a Vita this year. I was counting on Amazon to bring it like they did last year, but I don't want four games bundled together. the only one I might want is Walking Dead but I've already played that. I certainly don't want all those Amazon games bundled in.

might go for the Best Buy Walking Dead bundle, but even that one is currently unavailable and might be store-only. argh!

No 3ds XL deal? WTH Amazon? I've been holding off because I thought this would happen.

You realize they just started selling Nintendo consoles again last week, right? They've had a very icy relationship, and it's just started to thaw. A 3DS XL deal might be expecting too much.

Highly doubt this is it for the deals. It never has been in the past. They have these scheduled ones, and then they have all the price matches and random drops. I bet at some point they match pretty much everything like always. $150 3ds xl, $30 PS+ and so on. I just wouldn't hold my breath for Wii U bundle deals since they don't currently sell them themselves.

dolabla

You realize they just started selling Nintendo consoles again last week, right? They've had a very icy relationship, and it's just started to thaw. A 3DS XL deal might be expecting too much.

Yep, I knew they just recently started selling them again. They had them going for about $170 (I think it was) a few weeks ago, but I held off because I figured for sure they'd do something for Black Friday. Like a bundle or something.

G0523

I bit the bullet and bought that at $40 earlier this year :/

New or used?

I hope the price for it drops to at least $30 sometime soon like Nintendo did with NSMBWii and Mario Galaxy 2. But at this point I think they just forgot it exists and left it at $50 forever.

NIGHT-

New or used?

I hope the price for it drops to at least $30 sometime soon like Nintendo did with NSMBWii and Mario Galaxy 2. But at this point I think they just forgot it exists and left it at $50 forever.

New. Was the cheapest I've seen it on amazon. I don't understand why it hasn't dropped at all. Epic Yarn dropped pretty quickly

New. Was the cheapest I've seen it on amazon. I don't understand why it hasn't dropped at all. Epic Yarn dropped pretty quickly

I think it's because it was much better received than Epic Yarn. I think Epic Yarn and Other M are the only big flagship Nintendo games to be available for so cheap.

But yeah, I'm also waiting for a good price drop for the holidays.

G0523

Return to Dreamland did come out very late in the Wii's lifetime (2011). I think this is one of the, if not only, Nintendo-published Wii games to still be at its original price.

Amazon Black Friday Limited-Time Deals has a 12GB PS3 for $150 in about 20 minutes, if anyone cares.

SclZdDp.jpg

Weenerz

Banned
I see Amazon has "Used" TWD ps vita bundles with those games, does anyone know if the other game codes will come with the used bundle?

Damaniel

Banned
I wonder if they'll be selling the Nvidia Shield for a price much closer to what it's worth.

(Hint: it's not worth $300. Not even close. )

isual

how much did DmC go for ?

missed out on that since I didn't have the link.

if it's not even 10 USD, not even worth it since gamefly for sure will have it with that price.

gamefly sales brahs. telling u

jediyoshi

Looks like they got 360 Dark Arisen back in stock. It's already 44% off down to $22, seems iffy they'd go down to sub $20 though.

Put yourself on the waitlist if you can. It seems like there are a lot of unclaimed ones because I got in by putting myself on the list.

Deciding if I want to pull the trigger or not now.

the SFxTk went just as quick. i got on the wait list but forgot about it and i ran out of time. $9 was temping too.

Bullza2o

So how does one play the lightning deals game? Can I add it to the cart before the deal starts, so I can just check out right away?

Miletius

the SFxTk went just as quick. i got on the wait list but forgot about it and i ran out of time. $9 was temping too.

Haha, yeah. I want Wii U games since I just got the system, so I'm on the lookout for deals. This one in particular really caught my eye.

Wensih

So GTA 5 is also an upcoming lightning deal. Wonder if that will be better?

Either way, $33 is good enough for me I jumped in!

Yeah, I'm not sure, but I think the LD was to PM Walmart on Black Friday ($35). If it's lower I'll buy a LD copy and return this one.

Top Bottom