• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Black Friday calendar revealed

WolvenOne

Assuming they go on sale for 20USD or less, gonna try taking advantage of that deal on FFXIV. I already have it but, Christmas shopping, you know. Hope I snag em.

*Knocks on wood*

Mmm, no Lightning Deals on Vita cards, kinda disappointing.

THESE DEALS ARE AMAZING!

6PAE7XS.png

Mortemis

Banned
Any 3ds games on sale this week? I picked one up for pokemon y a month ago and that's all I've played. Hoping to pick up FE awakening but if some other good games are on sale I'll bite.

Derrick01

Banned
I wonder how much the 3DS XL will drop too. I am in Canada so I can`t buy sadly but I do want one in the future.

Hopefully they match the $150 deal. I have an extra $30 from trading in GTA so that will help a lot.

I assume they're going to sell out in about 20 seconds though so I have my trigger finger ready.

Any 3ds games on sale this week? I picked one up for pokemon y a month ago and that's all I've played. Hoping to pick up FE awakening but if some other good games are on sale I'll bite.

Pokemon is/was currently at $35

Kingdom Hearts 3D I know will have a sale soon

Wait does amazon deliver electronics to canada now? From .com. I put a 3ds in and it didnt tell me cannot be shipped to your address

Wickwire

Put me down for being hopeful on an amazon PSN+ sale. If this year follows the previous few ill end up buy a bunch of ps3 games that I will never play

Miletius

Get yourself on the wait list if you can, that's how I scored MHU3 just a few hours ago.

Edit: Nevermind, waitlist full. Wow, that's crazy.

Derrick01

Banned
This is fucking bullshit. I was on the wrong page apparently, the calendar page took me to the store page where it said 199 or 196. I was refreshing constantly for the last 2 minutes and not once did I get a 150 price.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Managed to snag one! :D

Derrick01

Banned
Now the waitlist shit isn't even working. I've clicked the button on 5 different occasions and nothing happened. I'm so done with this garbage.

Velcro Fly

i'm on the waitlist for black

knew this shit would happen. much better off braving Target on Thursday than fooling around with Amazon. Lightning deals are notorious for being awful on Black Friday.

Derrick01

Banned
Ok I finally got on the waitlist for the black/black 3DS. I've never been on one before so how do they alert you, by email?

Guess it doesn't matter. My place is 500+ and chance of getting it is poor.

Top Bottom