• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Black Friday calendar revealed

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Got the Black/Black by waiting on the upcoming deal tab and watching the countdown.
I did this, the one I got is Black/Black
Got ALBW to go along with it.

Derrick01

Banned
How can you tell if your on the waitlist? I clicked join like four times and then it just went back to "full". Gaaah.

It was doing that to me too. If it works you'll get a small popup after clicking it that tells you you're on and they'll contact you when it becomes available.

Timeaisis

Woo 500th place. This is totally going to work.

Not

Do we know of any other good XL deals upcoming for Black Friday? I've been meaning to upgrade.

Tomb Raider, Rayman, Last of Us and Saints Row 4 are all on my radar.

But my magic number is $20 and aside from Tomb Raider (which will likely be under $20) I don't see any of those hitting that price.

JudgeN

Fuck I was in a meeting and missed the 3DS XL, now I gotta fight at target on my way back home from Thanksgiving to get one.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Dragon's Dogma on sale for PS3? And people will buy it even though it's free for PS+ subscribers. Though I guess that could be a decent deal regionally?

Eh, despite having it on PS+, if the price is low enough I'll buy it for the physical copy anyway.

So I'm definitely getting PS+ this Friday (probably 2).
Questions:
-will amazon have a limited supply?
-if not - will it be a lighting deal? Since seeing how the 3dsxl's sold out in seconds - it would be hard to buy it
-if not a lighting deal - is there a certain time it'll be on sale or is it the whole day friday?

Questions:
-if not - will it be a lighting deal? Since seeing how the 3dsxl's sold out in seconds - it would be hard to buy it
-if not a lighting deal - is there a certain time it'll be on sale or is it the whole day friday?
I was about to post the exact same questions.

Did I really just see them trying to advertise Ride to Hell: Retribution? What are they gonna do, give it away for free?

Waiting to see how low they go for Batman: AO and Saints Row IV.

Amneisac

Is Max Payne 3 + season pass worth $7? I heard so many bad things about this game.

I really enjoyed Max Payne. I think the gameplay's pretty tight. I don't know, people romanticized the old games so much they didn't like the change in direction.

Can someone help me out here?

I haven't bought a physical PC game in a decade I'm unclear about Steam account association with physical discs.

If I pick up the PC-DVD version of Rocksmith 2014 (the current amazon deal), will it permanently associate the game with my steam account so I don't need the disc?

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Damn, I was hoping they would match Gamestop's Dynasty Warriors 8 for $25

Questions:

Since they have a PSN store now and it's a channel wide promotion, versus a particular store's promotion, I'd say it will not be a limited supply.

Aspiring

So does anybody know of any PS4 games will be on sale? I have enough amazon credit for 2 games but could snag more if there on sale.

Can someone help me out here?

I haven't bought a physical PC game in a decade I'm unclear about Steam account association with physical discs.

If I pick up the PC-DVD version of Rocksmith 2014 (the current amazon deal), will it permanently associate the game with my steam account so I don't need the disc?

Rocksmith is a Ubisoft game, so it will probably associate itself with your Uplay account rather than your Steam account. I could be wrong though.

DirtyLarry

I've actually wanted to check out Rocksmith for a long time now so that deal is tempting but going to refrain considering I own both next gen consoles and already have a back log on them.
With that said have set myself up a reminder for when the Nvidia Shield goes on sale. Will see if it drops enough for me to finally bite. $250 would be a maybe but probably not, $200 would be a absolute purchase.

Jhoan

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen was on sale for $2 off so it wasn't really much of a "Lightning Deal." I passed on it seeing as how I can easily get it for the same price from a B&M store.

Hopefully tomorrow's Square Enix games are significantly discounted but not holding my breath given how weak these deals have been.

I've got my eye on Theatrhythm and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. If the latter game gets discounted by 10 bucks, I'll buy it in a heartbeat. The former is already pretty cheap as is so I predict it's going to get a $2 discount which is still fine since I'll bite on it.

Argyle

Anyone seeing a lightning deal for Remember Me? It's listed in the URL in the OP, but I can't find any trace of it being a lightning deal.

It was on the lightning deals page, but it looked broken as the boxart would change to what looked like Resident Evil when you tried to add it to cart...0 percent claimed so I think that no one could actually buy it. It was only discounted to $20 so you didn't miss much.

It was on the lightning deals page, but it looked broken as the boxart would change to what looked like Resident Evil when you tried to add it to cart...0 percent claimed so I think that no one could actually buy it. It was only discounted to $20 so you didn't miss much.
Thanks. That sucks, but $20 is a crappy "deal" anyway.

Top Bottom