• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Black Friday calendar revealed

Effect

Damn. Missed the Dragon's Dogma sale. :( I do wish more console games went on sale. Have a balance left in my account and I have no idea what to spend it on. I just know I want to spend it on something. The Bioshock trilogy deal seems good but no sure how good the games might be and rather not just play Infinite. Same goes with Borderlands. Worth playing the first game at all when the second game is included and has all the improvements?

Walmart has Heart of the Swarm for $15 right now. I wonder if Amazon will match that or I'll have to wait until their actual deal goes up on Friday.

TaKeRx

I'm not sure if this was already known but Lego Marvel Superheroes is $40 on both XB1/PS4. Just grabbed a copy myself.

FTF

Beyond just dropped to $34.99 on Amazon...is that the deal or should I assume it'll drop to maybe $24.99 or something tomorrow when it hits its time?

Phreak47

Ahhh, don't even have to go to gamestop for the $30 PS+ year! Was hoping someone would do this price with a digital download. Amazon FTW...

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The Best Buy deal for the 360 bundle is way better than the Amazon deal. Same price but also comes with Batman AC and Darksiders II.

FTF

Damn, Arkham Origins just dropped to $29.99 too, thought that was a 5pm eastern deal, so getting that and $34.99 beyond now.

And damn it, had $19.99 Puppeteer in my cart thinking of getting that too but now that jumped to $35? :/

Ride To Hell didn't drop at all in price, still 10 bucks. That blows, was hoping it was going down a bit, since i'd pay a few dollars to experience the pain.

Rojo

Hey guys i know that the PS3 holiday bundle doesnt open till 3 pm but its on now fyi if someone can confirm.
On amazon.

jediyoshi

those are for the items later today, like 1 pm/4 pm/ 6 etc, where are the items for 3 am, 18 minutes from now 0_o

If it's on the calender but not on that page's list, then it's already on sale. Otherwise it'll be a lightning deal and you have to opt into the price. If you view the item's store page when the lightning deal is live, it'll also just give you the option to take you to the page where you can claim it.

When does the $20 Beyond promo credit expire? I wonder if I should just pull the trigger on this now or take my chances with the lightning deal...

lpD0JS3.png

Edit: promo code expires on November 30th... I'll take my chances with the lightning deal. Getting it for $4.99 would be sweet.

Riposte

I want to buy my little sister two 3DS games to go along with her 2DS. I'm hoping I can get two of the following games for a total of 40 dollars:

-3D Land (ideally)
-Mario Kart (ideally)
-NSMB2
-Luigi's Mansion
-Link Between Worlds (no way this is going to be cheap enough)
-Pokemon (she told me Pokemon is for boys, so IDK)
-Animal Crossing (I don't think she will stick with it, so eh)
-Donkey Kong (maybe too hard?)

What are my chances? Right now 3D Land is going for 25 dollars... think it will go lower? Think I'll be able to get one of the games above for 15 dollars to make it worthwhile?

EDIT: I wonder if she would dig Fire Emblem... nah...

EDIT: I also would like to get myself 3D World to prep for the holidays... think that will get a good deal on Amazon?

Coldsun

Banned
mo4icYU.png

Batman: Arkham Origins is listed at 19.99 on the Black Friday Week sale. On the actual page to buy it though it's list at $34
Perhaps I'm missing something. It doesn't appear to be a timed sale or anything.
Incorrect price listing ftl?

mo4icYU.png

Batman: Arkham Origins is listed at 19.99 on the Black Friday Week sale. On the actual page to buy it though it's list at $34
Perhaps I'm missing something. It doesn't appear to be a timed sale or anything.
Incorrect price listing ftl?

did you click the link for $19.99? i did and it shows $19.99

Instro

I want to buy my little sister two 3DS games to go along with her 2DS. I'm hoping I can get two of the following games for a total of 40 dollars:

-3D Land (ideally)
-Mario Kart (ideally)
-NSMB2
-Luigi's Mansion
-Link Between Worlds (no way this is going to be cheap enough)
-Pokemon (she told me Pokemon is for boys, so IDK)
-Animal Crossing (I don't think she will stick with it, so eh)
-Donkey Kong (maybe too hard?)

What are my chances? Right now 3D Land is going for 25 dollars... think it will go lower? Think I'll be able to get one of the games above for 15 dollars to make it worthwhile?

EDIT: I wonder if she would dig Fire Emblem... nah...

EDIT: I also would like to get myself 3D World to prep for the holidays... think that will get a good deal on Amazon?

Well Donkey Kong is going to be a Lightning Deal in a little over 8 hours. Animal Crossing and 3D Land are going to be Lightning Deals in about 16 hours. You might have a chance.

edit:

As for 3D world, the only good deal ive seen on WiiU games in general is the TRU BOGO40% off.

CrimsonN0

Hmm, what do guys think of Dead Island?
Haven't played either of them and both are on sale.

Also, is $19.99 the cheapest Dishonored GOTY has been seen for.

Jhoan

So I just found the link. Did I already miss a crapton of deals? Or is this the first batch?

You did but they weren't all that great. If you have a PS3, then you can get PS+ year cards for 30 bucks on Friday.

A few other gaming accesory deals worth pointing out are the wireless 360 controller which is on sale for 30 bucks and the Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 (Wired) Headset for the 360/also with the Xbone which is also $35. I have those headsets and love the quality of the voice chat audio as well as being able to enjoy games better with headsets on. I highly recommend getting it at that price having got it for that same exact price so if you don't mind wired headsets do check it out. Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E5UHSX8?pf_rd_p=1681184622&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-top-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=8021566011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0QYG098J8SGXHHRYJFRK&ref_=acs_ux_dc_cu_t_35_custom_ref

EDIT:
Well Donkey Kong is going to be a Lightning Deal in a little over 8 hours. Animal Crossing and 3D Land are going to be Lightning Deals in about 16 hours. You might have a chance.
\
What?! I didn't know they were going to be on sale. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be looking out for them.

jgmo870

Banned

Really? I don't see them in the link in the op.

edit: amazon just price matched Gamestop on Ni no Kuni and Rayman Legends, not sure how the lightning deal is going to go for the latter now.

Kvik

Bought Batman AO for $20.

I got Batman AA and AC + AO DLC from Humble Bundle a couple of weeks back for $6.

What a steal.

rCIZZLE

Is there a list of the actual prices for these games? Looking specifically at Rayman Legends for Vita but it'd be nice to have access to the rest as well.

WolvenOne

Just grabbed Persona 4 Golden on the Vita for 20usd. It's probably been cheaper on PS+, but I have no free space. On my 4gb card, and was sick of waiting on the title. Was going for 30usd a few days ago.

Probably gonna hold off on Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, since I just bought 1.5. That'd be a lot of Sora, in a really short span of time.

Top Bottom