• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Black Friday calendar revealed

When does the $20 Beyond promo credit expire? I wonder if I should just pull the trigger on this now or take my chances with the lightning deal...

lpD0JS3.png

Edit: promo code expires on November 30th... I'll take my chances with the lightning deal. Getting it for $4.99 would be sweet.

How do I get the beyond 20 dollar credit

Nvm looked it up. Too late. Nbd.

How?

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Any deals on ps4 controller or camera today? With the family around today I'd like to get a second controller or something for the kids yo mess with.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
When does the $20 Beyond promo credit expire? I wonder if I should just pull the trigger on this now or take my chances with the lightning deal...

lpD0JS3.png

Edit: promo code expires on November 30th... I'll take my chances with the lightning deal. Getting it for $4.99 would be sweet.
I'm going for the lightning deal too.
C'mon $5!

Ramirez

I know this is the Amazon thread, but Wal-Mart has Beyond listed as $25, is that in store only for a short period of time? Anyone know??

Derrick01

Banned
So do we know what 3D land is going to be later tonight? If it's $25 or less I'll just get it here instead of risking my life at wal mart tomorrow.

Wensih

Just bought:

Last of Us $25
God of War Ascension $20
Killer is Dead $20
Tomb Raider $15

I bought GTAV earlier in the week for $33

I think I'm set for the holidays! Thank you Amazon!

just bought Rayman Legends WiiU 25 bucks and Ratchet and Clank into the nexus 20 bucks. I'm set for platform heaven (almost bought puppeteer for 20 but holding out on that one)

Jhoan

So do we know what 3D land is going to be later tonight? If it's $25 or less I'll just get it here instead of risking my life at wal mart tomorrow.
I would like to know this as well. Hopefully the link will get posted here once it's up. Guess I'll check CAG as well.

RoKKeR

I know this probably isn't the place to ask but has anybody spotted Forza Horizon deals out there? There were a bunch of great ones last year but not such luck this year.

Edit: I'm dumb. Just checked and it's $15 on Amazon right now. Guess that's that!

Wensih

The game has a pass, so if you wanna play the online portion, Id cancel the order and try to get it new

Luckily, I don't want to play the online portion. I avoid online portions of almost every game.

EDIT: Also a lot of times the like new copies come with the online codes not used. I bought BioShock Infinite used for $28 during the summer and was still able to redeem BioShock 1.

Wensih

Hmm some of these deals look nice but why is shipping like 15 dollars...Kind of negates a lot.

I thought amazon had free shipping if your total was greater than $25. Although now that I have prime, I never have to worry about shipping, so I'm not sure if they changed the rules.

Ocaso

I cant see the black friday schedule on mobile. Does anyone know if Batman Origins Blackgate for Vita is scheduled for sale at any point?

Guevara

Dishonored GOTY edition is $19.99, I've been watching this game for a while and it seems like a good deal (but the vanilla version without DLC is cheaper).

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I bought the Elder Scrolls Anthology for $30. That deal was too good to pass up considering I've always been interested in the series but never actually played any of the games.

Korosenai

Hmm im confused about something. Just noticed that batman arkham origins and lego marvel are both 50% off... Yet the link in the op says the deals for those games arent even up yet. Does that mean theyre going to get even cheaper?

lpD0JS3.png

waittt a minute. What 20 dollar promo?

Dysun

Do we know what time the Beyond lightning deal will be? Think I have that $20 dollar promo from trading in 20 dollars worth of stuff awhile back (if it's still valid)

Is the PS Plus deal going to be a limited lightning deal? I will be asleep before midnight, and hope to just buy a code in the morning.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
TLoU will be a lighting deal?

Yeah, might disappear quick. But I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of copies up. Maybe not sitting there all day, but I can't see it going as quick as when Call of Duty or something goes on Lightning.

Top Bottom