• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Black Friday calendar revealed

Palom

Is Skyrim Legendary Edition for 30 bucks a "deal" or will that drop even further in price eventually?

I bought it. It's been no less than $52 since it came out. Even the vanilla version of Skyrim was $40+ until the Legendary version came out.

Ifrit

Damage so far:
- GeoW: Judment $20
- GoW: Ascention $20
- KH: 1.5 HD $20
- Ni No Kuni $15

I regret nothing

Almost got Halo 4 Goty @ $25 but I know it'll get cheaper, so I'll just wait.

I have some questions about the PSN+ @$30 :

- I know it's for tomorrow, but when does it go live? as soon as friday starts?
- Can you buy it digitally or just physical cards?

NIGHT-

Damage so far:
- Ni No Kuni $15

I regret nothing

Gow ascension has benm under $20 a few times

Darknight

Damage so far:
- Ni No Kuni $15

I regret nothing

I have some questions about the PSN+ @$30 :

- I know it's for tomorrow, but when does it go live? as soon as friday starts?
- Can you buy it digitally or just physical cards?

Wait how do you know Halo 4 GOTY will be cheaper? I need a copy

Also when is the next best Vita deal?? I need to buy one for my brother!

Ifrit

Wait how do you know Halo 4 GOTY will be cheaper? I need a copy

I meant in the not so distant future (like early next year), I don't think it'll get cheaper than $25 on BF though.

Just because the Goty edition came out not too long ago, and it's already hitting $25. Also I still have ODST and Reach and haven't beaten those, so I can wait

I can't wait to see how Amazon fucks me by not having the button appear before it instantly sells out when I try to buy TLOU and Beyond real soon now.

Beyond and The Last of Us coming up. Both great and easily worth the asking price. Go for it people!

EDIT: Over lol. People are hungry.

rCIZZLE

Tried 4 times for Beyond Two Souls and ended up being waitlisted. That's shitty. Guess I'll try walmart tonight/tomorrow/whenever it goes on sale there.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Yes, nabbed The Last of Us!

It hit 22% claimed within 20 seconds, haha.

Crayons

Banned
Tried 4 times for Beyond Two Souls and ended up being waitlisted. That's shitty. Guess I'll try walmart tonight/tomorrow/whenever it goes on sale there.

Yeah, I had the same problem. Every time I clicked Add to Cart, it forgot a few seconds later and the % went up.

BTW: Don't give up hope. If people don't check them out within 15 minutes, they get deleted and you move up on the waitlist.

CrimsonN0

Managed to get both Beyond and The Last of Us.
Had the $20 off Beyond too , so only $30 for both - which I have in store credit.

Had to click on The Last of Us three times to cart it though.

mollipen

So, if I want the Battlefield 4 digital code lightning deal later, how do I get it? The "Add to Cart" button on the lighting deals page links to the physical copy, so far as I understand. Do I need to just go to the main page, and refresh at the point the deal goes live?

Got to open the page of the game itself and a link to the lightening deal price will be on the page of the game next to the buy now. That alternate link uses a front end server that not as many people use ( unlike the BF front page) so higher chance to get the deal.

Specially if you are not on the west coast... just my 2 cents .

maty

I wish the TLoU discount was also applied to the digital code, I guess I won't be buying this anytime soon. :(

(I don't live in the US)

Top Bottom