• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Black Friday calendar revealed

Snagged Beyond. I have pretty good luck with the iPhone app. It has a countdown and goes live immediately when it reaches 0 as opposed to the desktop site where you need to keep refreshing. Every second counts!

Got both TLOU and Beyond. I actually had to switch over to Chrome to get these deals, people say Firefox lags on Amazon Lightning Deals and they are right. Chrome loaded them in right away when the timer hit 0:00, Firefox lagged at least 5 seconds and I would have missed the deals.

rCIZZLE

I'm not even going to stay awake for the PS+ deal since it'll probably sell as fast. Hoping to run into a store tomorrow evening that still has one in stock on my way to the cinema.

I'm pretty sure the Vita bundle on Amazon will be the best deal. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

Does anyone know what the Amazon Vita price is going to be?

And the deal is for a bundle with a 4GB memory card (UGH) and Walking Dead (MEH). I would rather have an unbundled Vita deal for much cheaper and buy my own 32GB memory card.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Had to put The Last of Us in my cart three times as well. First time it just said "Deal loading" and nothing happened. Went right back to the deal with nothing in my cart, but the game was 25% claimed. Did it again, same thing but now it was 33% claimed. Third time it actually worked.

Ponn

Banned
Got Beyond Two Souls for $5.

So far my Amazon damage has been

Beyond Two Souls - $5
Batman AO digital PSN - $30 w/ $5 promo credit going to use towards $30 PS Plus
Dishonored - $7
Tomb Raider $15
TLoU - $25 (christmas present)

Debating Bioshock Infinite for $20. With PS Plus and an already huge backlog hate to buy something, never get around to it then watch it pop up free on PS Plus.

I'm not even going to stay awake for the PS+ deal since it'll probably sell as fast. Hoping to run into a store tomorrow evening that still has one in stock on my way to the cinema.

It's not in the upcoming Lightning Deals list like other games. It's on the calendar but don't think it will be a lightning deal. Could be drunk though so don't take my word on it.

Espada

I picked up Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix for $20.00

Goddamn, half-off for an enhanced version of one of my favorite games.

Crayons

Banned
Amazon should really have a way to check your status on the waitlist. I was #384 and it said my chances were 'fair', but so far nothing.

Ifrit

Already asked this but I have some questions about the PSN+ @$30 :

- I know it's for tomorrow, but when does it go live? as soon as friday starts? earlier?
- Can you buy it digitally or just physical cards?

Got Beyond Two Souls for $5.

So far my Amazon damage has been

Beyond Two Souls - $5
Batman AO digital PSN - $30 w/ $5 promo credit going to use towards $30 PS Plus
Dishonored - $7
Tomb Raider $15
TLoU - $25 (christmas present)

Debating Bioshock Infinite for $20. With PS Plus and an already huge backlog hate to buy something, never get around to it then watch it pop up free on PS Plus..
Well The Last of Us and Beyond won't appear on PS+ for a while. Bioshock might, but not too soon either I suppose.

Amazon should really have a way to check your status on the waitlist. I was #384 and it said my chances were 'fair', but so far nothing.
Damn. Wonder how many people are on the waitlist total. No wonder it sold out so fast.

kurbaan

Banned
How do i know if i got the game on waitlist. I was too late for beyond but joined the waitlist. Will it automatically appear in my cart?

Ponn

Banned
I really didn't expect beyond to be sold out so quickly...

Alot of people today suddenly realizing they could get it for $5 if they had that promo code. Me included. I actually wanted to play it though but I feel a vast majority of those picked it up for flipping.

Crayons

Banned
How do i know if i got the game on waitlist. I was too late for beyond but joined the waitlist. Will it automatically appear in my cart?

A little message will appear on the page that says "If you still want this, click this button within the next 2 minutes or else"

There's a $150 Vita deal on eBay tonight at 12 AM EST Link
Amazon isn't giving the price for their bundle until it goes live at 3 AM EST.
DECISIONS!

Could be worse: You could be outside waiting in the cold, hoping to fight your way through a mass of humanity to try and get one, only to then stand in line for another hour+ to check out. :)

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I can't believe I missed Beyond after having that bookmarked all day. Got busy in the kitchen.

Tomorrow it'll be 29.99 right?
$10 works I suppose.

Anilx3

Just snagged Ni no Kuni for my brother. He's an RPG nut, hope this and Xenoblade can tide him over until he gets a PS4!

rCIZZLE

I can't believe I missed Beyond after having that bookmarked all day. Got busy in the kitchen.

$10 works I suppose.

Can anybody confirm this? I'm planning on buying this weekend to at least get it for $35 but an extra $5 would be a decent consolation for the lightning deal browser nonsense.

Darknight

There's a $150 Vita deal on eBay tonight at 12 AM EST Link
Amazon isn't giving the price for their bundle until it goes live at 3 AM EST.
DECISIONS!

Damn this is tough decision I mean the Amazon deal might be ~$170 or so.

I think getting a Vita ($150) and a PS+ ($30) might be a good deal but you still need a MC.

Squalltdx

Sucks about the PS3 bundle selling out early. I was waiting to jump on that and was wondering what the deal was. I know I have other options but I wanted to get all my gaming related purchases just at Amazon.

Are we sure this isn't factory refurbished? They seem to be selling a lot of refurb stuff at eBay.

It's new. That's been confirmed on Slickdeals I believe.

Damn this is tough decision I mean the Amazon deal might be ~$170 or so.

I think getting a Vita ($150) and a PS+ ($30) might be a good deal but you still need a MC.

The problem is with the way Vita works, the 4GB memory card you get from the Amazon deal will be useless if you buy a bigger memory card. That's why I'm leery on the Amazon deal, I'll get a memory card I won't even use and I have no interest in The Walking Dead.

$10 works I suppose.
I think it will go back to $35. You can get it for $15 if you have the promo code though. Otherwise try Walmart or something. It's easily worth $20!

Promo code?
If you traded in two games you got a $20 promo code specifically for Beyond. Deal is already over of course. Some people kept their code waiting for a better deal.

Top Bottom