• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Zero Time Dilemma Preorders - Aksys Watch Tax in Europe is 10x Atlus Tax!

milkham

So the game was shipping for me and then I received that message :

This is a fucking farce.

It also means i'll never get the watch now? -__-

ouch dude, dunno what you can do at this point. customer service people are obviously not on the same page.

Seriously, everyone needs to stop contacting Amazon until Aksys confirms that the watches have been shipped to Amazon and they actually start shipping out to individual customers. You're just muddying the waters and frankly, Aksys is responsible for the issues and should be the ones you are directing your inquiries and complaints to.

People say this every page and people repeat the same dumb stuff and post about their 'unique' experiences every page. =/

I understand all of that. I wasn't posting without reading. I've read many posts ITT. As you said, CS says different things to different people. To clarify, and I see how my post sounded like maybe I meant don't accept the situation with them not sending the watch, but all I meant was ask for a more useful discount than the one they're offering, because if they're discounting a game he's not getting from them anymore, that's of no use to him now. As you said different CS reps say different things to different people. Given that, it's entirely possible a different CS rep will give him credit or something as an apology for the inconvenience. I hope that makes more sense.

Yeah, makes sense.

Serrato

ouch dude, dunno what you can do at this point. customer service people are obviously not on the same page.

Surprisingly, I contacted Amazon support and not only was I refunded the full price of the pre-order, the only thing I had to do was to re-order the Base Game (since well, the refund already passed) and Amazon even waived the Shipping fees and upgraded it to ''Super Fast Shipping''.

Bonus points : I'm still on the ''Watch'' Sending list.

This has got much better than expected.

BadRamen

did some people not get that email from amazon saying the watches will ship seperately?

XHj518q.png

Yup everyone got one.

Nope, haven't gotten a single email about the order other than one where I had to okay the shipment being super delayed. I actually randomly found out it shipped and had been sitting in an Amazon locker yesterday but I got no pickup email with the code nor did my order details have the locker code and it took Amazon over two hours to sort out my code. Aksys may have the supply issue here but Amazon CS has been way off point for me.

MyBodyisReady

Neo Member
Wow this was an insane situation for me. Amazon sent out my "Watch Edition" last Friday, same as everyone else. They bundled it with a Wii U Gamepad charger I ordered, and Splatoon Amiibo I ordered. 3 Packages due Sunday the 10th.

I'm refreshing my tracking as often as I can, 1:20...nothing. 1:36pm it says it was delivered at 1:26pm. I run downstairs...nothing. None of my neighbors had it either. I waited until the end of the day and then I waited until Monday night, still nothing. I called, they said I had to wait until the next day and they would get in touch with me. Amazon never contacted me.

I called Tuesday Night, the guy said he would ship me a new copy...I get disconnected and call back. This time a woman told me there was NOTHING she could do, and SHE would contact the USPS and get back to me tomorrow. She never got back to me.

I call Wednesday night, the guy sends me a new copy of the standard edition and leaving my Watch Edition preorder status still intact thankfully. This has been a headache and a half. And now my game, my charger, and my amiibo are all on their way to my workplace instead of my home for tomorrow's delivery. Crossing my fingers this time.

Nope, haven't gotten a single email about the order other than one where I had to okay the shipment being super delayed. I actually randomly found out it shipped and had been sitting in an Amazon locker yesterday but I got no pickup email with the code nor did my order details have the locker code and it took Amazon over two hours to sort out my code. Aksys may have the supply issue here but Amazon CS has been way off point for me.

My bad, Everybody who ordered the watch edition *should* have gotten one, check spam etc... I haven't seen anyone with the watch Edition not receiving the e-mail +credit. This thread was about the watch edition when I first saw it.

BadRamen

My bad, Everybody who ordered the watch edition *should* have gotten one, check spam etc... I haven't seen anyone with the watch Edition not receiving the e-mail +credit. This thread was about the watch edition when I first saw it.

Yep checked spam and all that. And I don't quite get your last sentence. I ordered the watch edition last July and got the universal $10 credit but have received absolutely zero emails regarding the situation other than one saying the game was gonna be delayed a lot and that I needed to approve it. A lot of communication follies with this!

Yep checked spam and all that. And I don't quite get your last sentence. I ordered the watch edition last July and got the universal $10 credit but have received absolutely zero emails regarding the situation other than one saying the game was gonna be delayed a lot and that I needed to approve it. A lot of communication follies with this!

What I initially said was incorrect since both standard edition and limited edition people are using this thread. So I was just clarifying that on the LE people recieved that message.
I dunno why you haven't recieved the e-mail though that's weird.Although it's not abnormal since Amazon's communication has been crap with this.
You can check messages sent by Amazon via the your account part or using this link:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/message/?ie=UTF8&cl=0&ref_=ya_mc_imm

Recompose

Neo Member
Did anyone else find that their $40 Amazon credit (MP3, video games, etc) disappeared? Checked my balance out of curiosity, and what should have been $10 in each category is now $0.

Did anyone else find that their $40 Amazon credit (MP3, video games, etc) disappeared? Checked my balance out of curiosity, and what should have been $10 in each category is now $0.

It was $10 per order so you'd only get $40 if you had 4 orders. It shows you $10 on each category but that only means that you have $10 credit to use in either of those categories, not $10 each for all of them. Did you use up $10 for some order?

Recompose

Neo Member
It was $10 per order so you'd only get $40 if you had 4 orders. It shows you $10 on each category but that only means that you have $10 credit to use in either of those categories, not $10 each for all of them. Did you use up $10 for some order?

Actually, yes. Just pulled up a pre-order I made recently and the credit was already applied. Sweet.

The_Kid

Yeah my limited edition just says delivered (just the game) but no message from amazon with the other part of the order beind delayed.

My copy just got delivered (international shipping to India). No damage to the box or anything of the sort, which is great. The invoice says that this shipment completes the order, which I hope is just standard text. On the Amazon page it still says there's one other shipment in the order.

It has been such a long wait for Zero Escape 3.

did some people not get that email from amazon saying the watches will ship seperately?

XHj518q.png

I totally did not get this email.

That fact that Aksys has been 100% hush about this for weeks is infuriating. Won't even respond to a direct question. Will probably never buy one of their products again.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
I got my game from Amazon.com in the UK (even though I thought I cancelled it.)

Good news: Game is pristine.
Bad news: Accompanying receipt says "This shipment completes your order" which strongly suggests to me the watch isn't coming...

Bad news: Accompanying receipt says "This shipment completes your order" which strongly suggests to me the watch isn't coming...

if you ordered the watch pre-order bonus, it will be coming later... it is done internally

WolfStark

So I got my first copy of ZTD and sold it right away for 60 Euro. With that and the gift balance for the second copy that should arrive next week, I pretty much got ZTD for free. Now I am just curious when they will send the watch.

grim-tales

My reciept doesnt say that.... hmmm.
The game isnt damaged though and looks perfect.

Thud

Got the game as well. Didn't get a chance to refuse it and returning it is a hassle. Asked for a refund on steam and will keep the vita version.

The watch was clearly attached at one point seeing the glue residue.

Hype for it has died down a lot, so not sure when I'll start. This is not how I thought it would go.

My copy of the game came, no watch like everyone else. It is shrink wrapped and no evidence of glue or anything, so that's nice I can sell it sealed *shrugs* Hopefully my loss isn't too bad, but I guess I can consider that as paying for the watch.

New002

Still no game here :(

I have no idea when it will be arriving. Last email.I got was about the Amazon credit which was a while back.

Akibared

My copy of the game came, no watch like everyone else. It is shrink wrapped and no evidence of glue or anything, so that's nice I can sell it sealed *shrugs* Hopefully my loss isn't too bad, but I guess I can consider that as paying for the watch.

Yup since the watch was going for $50 at AX this is still cheaper.

Still no game here :(

I have no idea when it will be arriving. Last email.I got was about the Amazon credit which was a while back.

still dont have mine either. Havent been charged and no update at all.

They made sure to get my friends copy out who ordered after me lol. Hes had it for about a week now

Skii

I got my game about a week ago and I'm all the way in the UK. I don't really know how they're going to send my watch here but we'll see.

Got my second Vita copy and my 3DS copy today - obviously without the watches though.

The cases were pretty beaten up, but at this point I just have no more energy to complain. Hopefully the watches/goodies aren't far off.

I got my game about a week ago and I'm all the way in the UK. I don't really know how they're going to send my watch here but we'll see.

I'm in Belgium, which is less than 100km away from the UK. I haven't even gotten my game yet. Should be getting it this Wednesday.

Geedorah

What does everyone's watch version order status look like on Amazon?

Looks like Amazon has just given up - there is nothing on my order that indicates that I should be getting my watch.

hOc5Enp.png

Also, they never sent me an email saying "Here is a 10$ credit", and like someone else here posted, I went to check my balance and it is entirely gone even though I've not bought anything else. Even checked past pre-orders. Nothing.

What is the limit on returns? I still haven't opened the game, since I don't want to be forced to take a standard when I bought the LE...

edit: looks they have about 2-3 weeks then to figure out this watch business before I start the refund process. It is unnaceptible how both Amazon and Arksys are handling this. No communication at all? Disgusting.

LiK

Looks like Amazon has just given up - there is nothing on my order that indicates that I should be getting my watch.

hOc5Enp.png

Also, they never sent me an email saying "Here is a 10$ credit", and like someone else here posted, I went to check my balance and it is entirely gone even though I've not bought anything else. Even checked past pre-orders. Nothing.

What is the limit on returns? I still haven't opened the game, since I don't want to be forced to take a standard when I bought the LE...

You have 30 days. The specific date is in your order when you click on return or replace.

Kaibutsu

Still no shipping of any kind on my watch edition copy order placed on July 8, 2015, they never bothered to just send out the vanilla copy of the game like others have gotten which is shitty. I've contacted them 4 times, 1st time they upped the shipping to 1 day, 2nd they gave me the $10 credit like everyone else, 3rd time was a "we're sorry" and the 4th time they gave me another month of prime... I just want the damn game.

ST2K

The game should show as complete in your order list if you got it. They're tracking the watch orders differently.

Geedorah

The game should show as complete in your order list if you got it. They're tracking the watch orders differently.

So how should we go about tracking our own order for the watch? I would like to be able to reference some kinda order number or tracking information.

I would normally go just on faith alone, but I've lost all faith that this is going to be handled properly.

Top Bottom