• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Zero Time Dilemma Preorders - Aksys Watch Tax in Europe is 10x Atlus Tax!

Akibared

So how should we go about tracking our own order for the watch? I would like to be able to reference some kinda order number or tracking information.

I would normally go just on faith alone, but I've lost all faith that this is going to be handled properly.

Probably going to get tracking info like anything else once they have them.

georly

My game still hasn't shipped.

Thankfully i was able to buy a copy at gamestop on release day with intent to return my amazon copy to them once it arrived, but nothing. I'm fast approaching the 30 day return period (10 days left....)

Let's see what happens. I might just cancel my amazon order if it hasn't shipped by this week. Watch not worth it, tbh.

Geedorah

My game still hasn't shipped.

Thankfully i was able to buy a copy at gamestop on release day with intent to return my amazon copy to them once it arrived, but nothing. I'm fast approaching the 30 day return period (10 days left....)

Let's see what happens. I might just cancel my amazon order if it hasn't shipped by this week. Watch not worth it, tbh.

If you are talking about returning the Amazon copy, the 30 days don't start until they send the item iirc. Amazon doesn't charge until the item is sent - I know that for sure.

Still have the generic "we need more time to figure out when you're going to get this" text on my order, sent an email to jeff@amazon.com like I said I would do last week. Luckily I have a friend who has a copy and let me borrow it, dunno if it's the frustration at how this has been handled but I'm having a hard time getting into it, lol.

georly

If you are talking about returning the Amazon copy, the 30 days don't start until they send the item iirc. Amazon doesn't charge until the item is sent - I know that for sure.

Oh no that's not what I mean. I mean returning the sealed copy amazon gives me to gamestop so I can keep the watch but only have to pay for the game once.

Shouta

I got my copy of the game from Amazon but no watch. I asked Amazon about it and they said to speak with Aksys to see if they'll ship me a watch and if not, they'll do something like promotional credit if they can't. I guess it's time for me to chase down folks lol.

I got my copy of the game from Amazon but no watch. I asked Amazon about it and they said to speak with Aksys to see if they'll ship me a watch and if not, they'll do something like promotional credit if they can't. I guess it's time for me to chase down folks lol.

or...you know...wait until the watches are made and sent to Amazon...

thetechkid

So as an update to my previous post, heres what has happened since:

- I contacted Jeff Bezos, as GetDigitized suggested.
- Amazon issued a refund later that day(email stated it would take 3 business days) and have yet to see it on my account.
- Got an email from an Executive Customer Relations representative on behalf of Bezos 4 days ago and told to wait 1-2 business days.
- Never received a call back from USPS which told me they would call me, told them the case number and they had no record of it.

So now I'm thinking all I can do is wait and see if anything happens.

chrono01

I'm considering refusing delivery of this (if I get the chance to, and they don't just put it in my mailbox) and moving on. I really don't feel confident in Aksys/Amazon delivering on their promises for the watch.

Me being outside of the US (Canada) makes me worry even more, since I'm guessing I'll have to pay a separate shipping charge (and possibly duties) on the second watch shipment (assuming it even gets that far). :/

milkham

i still never got my watch from gamestop, did anyone else get it?

no one has and no one will until they get them.

nu13T0Y.png

LiK

Why did you guys ignore the tweet I posted about the watches? milkham posted the exact same one I posted. Guess I need to make a screenshot next time to get attention. Yeesh

Amazon doesn't have the watches. Stop asking them. Wait for Asksys to update us again.

NoRéN

Why did you guys ignore the tweet I posted about the watches? milkham posted the exact same one I posted. Guess I need to make a screenshot next time to get attention. Yeesh

Amazon doesn't have the watches. Stop asking them. Wait for Asksys to update us again.
This isn't about you. At least people are seeing the tweet. Chill.

wig

I got my game from Amazon last week. I accepted that delay notice they had sent out the same day it was sent to me. Still waiting for the watch...

Hamster0

Haven't been following this too much once I got my game so I emailed amazon if they had any updates. They emailed back saying the order is completed, emailed them back and they replied that due to a techinal glitch my order got canceled and to reorder it... Now I'm trying to clear up with them what's going on -_-

Haven't been following this too much once I got my game so I emailed amazon if they had any updates. They emailed back saying the order is completed, emailed them back and they replied that due to a techinal glitch my order got canceled and to reorder it... Now I'm trying to clear up with them what's going on -_-

The more you guys contact Amazon's support, the more you probably end up with not watch whatsoever. Imo GetDigitized post nails it. Just wait.

[...]

Read the other comments, the CS people are uninformed, they've been saying different things to different people since the start of this thread. Yet like clockwork everybody has to post without reading.
There should be a note in the OP saying CS don't know what happening for shit, the order still says Limited Edition, Amazon directly e-mailed everyone saying it would ship later. Unless you hear something directly via e-mail or via Aksys , it's not new news or incorrect. [...]

grim-tales

Is there a thread to talk about the game?
I'd only been playing about 2 minutes, and I have no idea what's going on.
I could have sworn I definitely selected "new game" but
all the characters were calling each other by name, as if I was halfway through a game :s We'd already been kidnapped and someone starts accusing a kid in a funny helmet thing. Zero (?) flips a coin, and I got an ending, then you're outside. Everyone asks "Errr... who is this kid?". Credits roll

The subtitles are kinda hard to read. The dialogue defaults to English

LiK

all the characters were calling each other by name, as if I was halfway through a game :s We'd already been kidnapped and someone starts accusing a kid in a funny helmet thing. Zero (?) flips a coin, and I got an ending, then you're outside. Everyone asks "Errr... who is this kid?". Credits roll

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1239616

You didn't do anything wrong. Keep playing.

haha,
that kid is funny

My copy was supposed to be delivered yesterday, according to Amazon tracking. Was supposedly 'out for delivery' on the 19th already.

They even screwed the pooch on that one...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So I'm gonna be moving in a few weeks, should I bother even changing the address, or just let it ship to the address I had the game shipped to since I can just pick it up once it arrives & I'm told by my dad or sis I got a package in the mail.

LiK

So I'm gonna be moving in a few weeks, should I bother even changing the address, or just let it ship to the address I had the game shipped to since I can just pick it up once it arrives & I'm told by my dad or sis I got a package in the mail.

Don't change anything.

thetechkid

So as a final update I got one last email response from Amazon Executive Customer Relations and they said that they reached out to USPS and the reason my item was unable to be delivered was because the carrier was unable to access the (Amazon) locker and as a consolation I was given "a $100.00 promotional certificate to your account which will automatically apply at checkout the next time you order an item both shipped and sold by Amazon.com" which I assume will work like a giftcard.

JeTmAn81

Got my game copy but still no watch. Is there a possibility they won't send the watches? I'll need to return the game if so since I already bought another copy while I was waiting and played that.

Jeffrey

everytime this thread gets bumped I go back to amazon and check, status hasn't changed for the game or watch since july 2015

I gave up. Returned the game to Amazon since I already bought it at Gamestop.

Not sure if I want to pick up an Aksys LE again since this is straight up BS.

Vitacat

So, over 2 weeks later since receiving my copy, and still no info about watches, right?

I emailed Aksys a few weeks ago to politely ask about watches, and it was, of course, ignored.

Top Bottom