• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 8 | Expecting reprints? Too bad. Waluigi time.

Get on my level, they're sending me five amiibo in four different packages

I hope everyone does the right thing and recycles the cardboard, because Best Buy is burning through the Amazon rainforest at this rate

Pssh....I got five packages.

Splatoon trio in one, Bayo and Cloud separately. Tomorrow should be Male Corrin and P2 Bayo.

Probably going to return the Splatoon and Male Corrin. Forgot they all came out on the same day and not really caring about Male Corrin.

Anyone interested in them before I decide to return them?

Velcro Fly

three amiibo

three distinct shipping notices

one wednesday morning
one wednesday evening
one just this morning

that has to be inefficient

Tyeforce

So I was making room in one of my amiibo display cases for tomorrow's new arrivals, and I decided to have some fun.
xSaiN0F.jpg

Velcro Fly

I'm so nervous about missing Corrin tomorrow on Amazon :(

I haven't been sleeping very well anyway so I'll likely be up extremely early tomorrow.

Just want her to round out my FE community which continues to grow.

zulux21

I'm so nervous about missing Corrin tomorrow on Amazon :(

I haven't been sleeping very well anyway so I'll likely be up extremely early tomorrow.

Just want her to round out my FE community which continues to grow.

worst case I have the link amazon exclusive to trade for her (or some others)

but ideally I will be around.

I plan to go to bed shortly after midnight amazon time and get up around 8am amazon time.

Did amazon send anything out about what time these would be going up like they have in the past? I really only need P2 Corrin, unless I can buy 2 and trade for one of the link's I'm missing or P2 Bayonetta. Or I guess, what time did they throw up their exclusive Link amiibo?

Did amazon send anything out about what time these would be going up like they have in the past? I really only need P2 Corrin, unless I can buy 2 and trade for one of the link's I'm missing or P2 Bayonetta. Or I guess, what time did they throw up their exclusive Link amiibo?

lol

no

They didn't say anything. They won't say anything. Their previous actions to not predict their next. There is no hope. Only prayer. And chaos.

lol

no

They didn't say anything. They won't say anything. Their previous actions to not predict their next. There is no hope. Only prayer. And chaos.

I thought, though this could've been a while ago, they'd sent out an email with the time they'd actually go live. I guess they just don't even give a fuck anymore and decided to go the "fuck it, put it up now. Who cares" way of thinking. Uggggh this is gonna suck.

I thought, though this could've been a while ago, they'd sent out an email with the time they'd actually go live. I guess they just don't even give a fuck anymore and decided to go the "fuck it, put it up now. Who cares" way of thinking. Uggggh this is gonna suck.

Yeah, they did it early on. They haven't bothered in ages.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I miss the days when Amazon sent out emails... :/ Well, I hope I periodically check my phone at the right time tomorrow (and not too busy with work!)

No meetings early tomorrow so I will wait until 12am PDT :)

I've got plans tomorrow morning but I figure I'll stay up since I've got the rest of the day off. Though the Link and I think the Alm and Celica went up around 1pm from what I saw. Hopefully it's tonight and not something like that. Boy do I miss being alerted when something came in stock.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ah, crap, I have a feeling Amazon is gonna put P2 Corrin up while I'm sleeping. Uuugghhhhhh.

Eeh, if I can't get it, I guess it's not as big of a loss compared to P2 Bayonetta or Cloud.

LiK

Using a forwarding service for importing OoT and WW Zelda amiibos. I hate doing that but it's cheaper than eBay and Amazon US resellers. Nintendo is so slow at reprinting them for other regions. you can find them so easily from JPN resellers.

LiK

I'm doing some summer cleaning this weekend and I have some sealed amiibos I'm willing to sell. They were backup orders I forgot to cancel or return. Need to catalog them tho so I'll report back here if any are interested.

TheGrue

Rolled into Target at 7:30 AM and got one each of the new Splatoon 2 amiibos and one each of the new Smash ones. Put in an in-store pickup order for Best Buy's P2 and now am waiting to call Gamestop to see if they have extras before putting in an online order there. Then we wait for Amazon.

DooD1234

Jawmuncher

Yep, that's what I'm hoping for, or up earlier even. I have stuff to do today that doesn't involve camping at my computer.

Make a twitter account on your phone and put notifications on for Wario64 & Amiibo Alerts. They'll tell you when the amiibo is up. That's how I grab all of em and I haven't missed one yet.

Make a twitter account on your phone and put notifications on for Wario64 & Amiibo Alerts. They'll tell you when the amiibo is up. That's how I grab all of em and I haven't missed one yet.

Heh, cool beans, though I don't have Twitter and my phone is a dumb phone, not a smart phone.

Laws00

Went to 3 stores and nothing!

Toys r us us my usual safe bet nada. Nothing even on display

About to go to Best Buy and another GameStop down the road about 15 min away

teeg

Gamestop won't take my PayPal account since my account is from Canada but I have a US shipping address.

Just wondering if anyone would be willing to order a Cloud P2 from Gamestop for me and ship it to my US address. I'd send payment via PayPal to you right away. PM me if you are willing to help out.

Hey guys, sorry if this question is redundant: what's the word on Corrin Player 2? Did she go up for sale and then already sell out? I've been out of the amiibo game for a bit.

ZugZug123

Ugh, why is Amazon so bad when it comes to Amiibos? I really like Corrin P2 and have no interest on P1. Now I have to stalk the page during working hours.

Samaritan

Seems like the Neon Purple Inkling Squid is going to be a lot harder to find than the other two Splatoon 2 Amiibo. First store I went to in town had both the boy and girl, but I had to run to three other stores before I found any squids. Taking a look at Brickseek, all of my Targets got one squid for every 2 boys or girls. Best of luck out there everyone. :|

Top Bottom