• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 8 | Expecting reprints? Too bad. Waluigi time.

Shauni

So I ordered Bayonetta, P2 Bayonetta, Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl all at the same time. For some reason Best Buy chose to ship these in three different packages, and I just checked to see when they were coming, and they are all apparently coming via UPS today. So, I will have three packages, all coming to my house, of an order I placed with all these items at once.

...Why?

Credo

I'll hand it to Amazon. They may be completely awful with their non-existent pre-orders, but at least they limit the orders to 1 per customer.

been a long journey glad the smash set is over (for now)

Aucqrwzh.jpg

TheGrue

Corrin P2 gotten. All Amiibo secured, except MM Link. I keep eyeing it for $50, but I refuse to pay and will wait for a wider release.

crimnos

Damn it, no, got a call right before it went up and missed it.

Edit: Whew second wave must have gone up, kept mashing that add to cart button and got it.

kunonabi

the rest of my amiibo showed up

Bayonetta P1: face is kind of a downgrade compared to the P2 version. Proportions are much better though.

Cloud P1: Very nice aside from the usual chunky hair

Inkling girl: Pretty nice, better than the previous inklings but not quite as nice as callie and marie

inkling boy: heavier than he looks. head seems kind of big from certain angles

inkling squid:paint is a bit sloppy around the eyes but the rest of him came out really well.

pretty happy with them overall.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
holy crap, OF COURSE IT GOES UP WHEN I GO TO PICK CLOUD P2 FROM GAMESTOP

I was freakin' out that Wario64 said it was out of stock, but checked it & thank goodness, it was available. & then not even a minute later, Cloud P1 arrived.

Amiibo count is now at 75 with Corrin P2 being #76.

ZugZug123

Have to hand it to Amazon for showing us it would be a staggered release with the Splatoon 2 Amiibos. That made me check the Corrin P2 page at 10:30am and there it was 😊

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Just got it! She was still up on the Amazon app...

Had another person come to my desk :x

Edit: Still in stock!

Hey everyone this is my first time posting in this thread. So I've started collecting amiibo for a little less than a year now and my goal is to get all the smash amiibo but that seems like it's not going to be easy lol. I just ordered the player 2 Corrin and have been Waiting all day (this thread had been a major help). Is this the stress a lot of you have been going through to get the exclusives lol. Also how often do nintendo reprint amiibo or is once it's gone its gone for some of them?

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Hey everyone this is my first time posting in this thread. So I've started collecting amiibo for a little less than a year now and my goal is to get all the smash amiibo but that seems like it's not going to be easy lol. I just ordered the player 2 Corrin and have been Waiting all day (this thread had been a major help). How often do nintendo reprint amiibo or is once it's gone its gone for some of them?

Most have been reprinted, but some have not been seen since the first run.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I don't know why, but I love the fact that on the Cloud amiibos, on the bottom, it says "DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA"

Also oh god, once I get Corrin P2 & the Pikmin amiibo next week, I'll be at a whopping 77 figures.

Kaibutsu

Man, I just found out that Amazon put up that exclusive Skyward Sword Amiibo back in June. What the fuck was I doing? lol, funny how that one ends up being the only one I don't have

edit: If anyone wants to hook an Amiibro up, please let me know

Top Bottom