• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

Riposte

Yep, I've completely forgotten how to play. A far cry to how I used to be. Don't even know how to get priority on any of my moves (or why what beats what)! Also the camera is now disorienting for me.

EDIT: Not that I've forgotten, but I was instantly reminded how crappy/frustrating the online interface/design is (which only makes the low population problem so much worse). Probably the reason I didn't return to the game for awhile, it eats up so much time.

EDIT: If you want to make a short revival, a RTTP thread is probably the best outlet.

EDIT: Yep, netcode shenanigans are also just how I remember it. Getting combo'd while clash is in effect or having my opponent ignores getting hit by launcher only to be unexpectedly launched into the air a few seconds later. Everyone had 4 bars!

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Im free all day tomorrow if you guys want to actually make this happen.

I'll be on psn just message me if you want to get something started. Ill pu up a chat room and try and host some stuff

Itd be nice if we could get at least 8

cj_iwakura

Im free all day tomorrow if you guys want to actually make this happen.

I'll be on psn just message me if you want to get something started. Ill pu up a chat room and try and host some stuff

Itd be nice if we could get at least 8

Same here, well today too.

akaoni

Banned
I was going to make a thread to get games going when the game was a year old just for giggles. I can play today but I haven't slept yet, so I'll take a nap soonish and check back for updates later.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Well I'm on. Whenever you guys want to do this I'm game. I'll just play League with my PS3 on in the background.

I have JoeFenix and Sir Ipalazzo added and I think MTMBStudios added me the other day, but other than that I don't think I have anyone who's posted that they're itnerested. add me if you want to play.

PSN: Retro_Funk

Just played a Survival since that was the only room up. Ai Rin I missed you

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Ill be on in about a half an hour

brother playing assassin creed

akaoni

Banned
PSN

Retro_Funk
JoeFenix
cj_iwakura
Apoxix
Darknightly
gingertree_
Riposte's PSN
Sirllpalazzo

And maybe QisTopTier, Sir Ilpalazzo? Just rounding up the names since a few days ago.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
PSN

Retro_Funk
JoeFenix
cj_iwakura
Apoxix
Darknightly
gingertree_
Riposte's PSN
Astarte's PSN

And maybe QisTopTier, Sir Ilpalazzo? Just rounding up the names since a few days ago.

Q is banned and I don't think he really likes the game

anyways hopping on now

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I can't think of any other game that makes me as mad as Anarchy Reigns does while having fun.

I love it.

GGs guys. Glad we finally did this.

akaoni

Banned
Was fun, I'm sweating like a mop from the adrenaline of playing again. Looking forward to next time. Sorry Riposte.

It's JoeFenix for invitations and Retro_Funk for PR on PSN if anyone is looking for games some other time.

Oh snap people are still playing this? I'd be down for some games. I got in late so I never got any practice and I'm still a scrub. But this game is fun and I want in.

Riposte

I've played quite a bit online already. Now I'm focused on other games. When I'm finished with that, I'll be down to play.

Yuterald

I always wanted to get that last bestiary/monster entry that apparently only appears deep in the survival mode (correct me if I'm wrong)? I'd be done sometime this weekend if anyone wants to try. Haven't played the game since launch though. My gaming time is going to be quite limited for the next few months. PSN is Gazel_Ministry.

Shizzlee

At 11:00 AM JST (9:00 PM EST/6PM PDT) the 23rd and 24th of this month, we are going to be on PSN and Xbox Live, available to play with whoever wants in on the action. Send us a friend request (PG-PAUL and PG-BRASHER on PSN, PG-STAFF and PG-YAMANAKA on the Xbox 360) and then find us online when the event starts. You’ll have the chance to play with the game’s director Masaki Yamanaka, JP Kellams, and our ringer, the infamous “Kaiser” Taura.

http://platinumgames.com/2014/01/20/anarchy-reigns-one-year-anniversary/

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Anyone have this problem where the special characters are blocked out?
ibwqkk3uw7NG9P.png

JPKellams

PG-Brasher works now.

The 360 tags don't have dashes they have spaces!

Sorry for the confusion. The relevant people have been sacked.

Mechazawa

Unless it's a gamertag you guys were intending to make and just haven't gotten around to, "PG YAMANAKA" doesn't work, even sans dashes.

Top Bottom