• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Androgynous women are goddamn sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I had to quadruple check if the OP was Vox-Pop. Quadruple.

I'm still not sure, gonna check again. This joke also probably has been made 100 times already in this thread.

DominoKid

ibtH8CrNa4ue0C.gif

Popstar

Kinyou said:
Is Keira Knightley androgynous? Because I'm totally digging her.
I'll try and sidestep the whole defining androgynous debate and say that there are woman who are totally hotter when dressed in unisex or men's styles and Keira is one of them. As is Cate Blanchett.

Hunter S.

You can hit that shit and I am happy to take the feminine ones you don't want. I thank you sir, leaving the good ones for me.

DrBo42

_dementia said:
NN2TF.jpg

Andrej Pejic

This was probably the most "impressive" thing in the thread. Fooled me for a good 5 seconds.
I feel like people don't know what androgynous means if they're posting Carey Mulligan.

JDSN

Banned
Cate Blanchett is simply on another plane of beauty, she is to Tilda Swinton what Kate Perry is Zooey deschanel.

yeah, i went there

DrBo42

JDSN said:
Cate Blanchett is simply on another plane of beauty, she is to Tilda Swinton what Kate Perry is Zooey deschanel.

yeah, i went there
Katy Perry over Zooey? If your entire basis is tits, sure. But Zooey has the superior face.

I am very much ok with this look. I know a few ladies who are like this and it seems fine to me. The dudes reacting like it is disgusting are a little insecure, me thinks.

Cosmic Bus said:
Yeah, Pejic is the big androgyny posterperson right now. His Dossier cover from earlier this year ended up being censored at some bookstore chains because they thought it would make everyone really uncomfortable, heh.

pKbX7.jpg
This is a cool picture. I cannot not see boobs in that picture, just because the face is so feminine, my brain automatically assumes there are boobs. Very strange.

Amalthea

Banned
Are there any androgynous Gaf-members?
People in RL call me androgyne so it would be nice to know if there are others here.

Kinyou

Arde5643 said:
Andrej Pejic
http://fernmitchell.com/WP-Blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Andrej-01_Marilyn.jpg[img]

GAF, my boner is fucking confused here....[/QUOTE]
98# on FHM's sexiest women list...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom